Wash Pads: Today we have received an order for a 6x4m Wash Pad for a generator set manufacturer based in Essex. The company boasts offices situated both in Australia and the UK and will be using the wash pad to clean the company fleet of vehicles.
Morclean are able to custom-make wash pads of varying sizes to meet different client’s requirements.
If you are familiar with the car washing business, you should already know that when a car washing or vehicle washing company produces wastewater in one way or another, by law, it has to be contained and possibly recycled or removed, it cannot go straight down a surface drain.
The clever egg-heads at Morclean have come up with the perfect solution to this issue, in the form of the Morclean Wash Pad… And here are 5 reasons you absolutely NEED one.
- The Wash Pad is a sealed bund – Made from a mixture of welded plastics and fibreglass panels, making a solid, impermeable and dedicated liquid containment area for tough applications.
- It satisfies the current legislation for the containment and disposal of water from a wash bay – It captures all the water into a 50mm drain which can be discharged to foul, partially treated in a Morclean BlueBox or GreyBox pumped to a water reclaim system.
- The Wash Pad is ideal for leasehold or sensitive sites such as multi-storey car parks where ground works are not practical – Rather than build a permanent facility (which often requires substantial investments and is not always an economical solution) the permanent wash pad with fixed kerbs offers an alternative to this. It is also semi-portable and takes only a few hours to install.
- Although innovative and easy to operate the wash pads are more than just a simple construction – All wash pads have to be fully tested and we guarantee water tightness of the floor. All welded joints and connections are vacuum tested and inspected during a quality procedure.
- Wash Pads can be supplied to meet your specifications – In terms of dimensions and design, etc, Morclean provide a bespoke service for individual and unique applications.
view our wash pad range.
For more information on this innovative product, please get in touch with our experienced sales team who will be more than happy to help you with any query you may have. You can call us on 0800 1300 402 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org