Custom Plus Petrol
Cost effective petrol powered wheelie bin washing
Our petrol-powered Custom Plus Bin Wash is a quality-finished commercial wheelie bin cleaning machine. Sturdy and engineered to be fully self-contained, this purpose-built machine makes the perfect start-up business or a complimentary addition to your current fleet.
With added features and specifications, the Bin Wash Custom Plus provides a cost-effective solution into the lucrative bin washing market. Assembled using a heavy-duty galvanised trailer, baffled poly tank and stainless-steel catchment tray, the Bin Wash Custom is a petrol powered, compact, sturdy and efficient cleaning machine. Our best-selling trailer mounted machine is fitted with a Honda GX engine, 50mm ball hitch, 2200 PSI pump, and features colour co-ordinated blue front covers that make it stand out from the crowd.
- Practical and easy to use
- Clean either two domestic bins at a time, or one commercial bin
- Effortless two-bin lifting mechanism at the touch of a button
- Galvanised heavy-gauge steel chassis and durable components to ensure a long service life
- 350L Baffled water tank of recycled water, for a full days work
- Flat water tank design for a low centre of gravity
- Can be used as a portable pressure washer for driveway, patio and decking cleaning
- Machines allow you to wash bins legally as wash water is recycled as per the EA guidelines
- EC/EU approved trailer
- Fitted with a heavy-duty battery
- Fully protected low voltage electrics
- Frost protection system using integral filler pipe
- High pressure pump, with a long reach 1.5 metre wash lance
- Fast washing process – typically 10-30 seconds for a domestic bin
- Very low running costs – typically about £1.50 per day (including petrol, disinfectant etc.)
- Superb earnings potential!
|Engine||Honda GX Electric start|
|Pump||3 Cylinder ceramic pistons|
|Tank||Poly tank & 0.014mm inner|
|Battery||100Ah in box|
|Lift||12V lift galvanised|
Certificate of Conformity
Morclean Ltd. declares under their sole responsibility that their:
Morclean Wheelie Bin Washing Machines
listed as the following 7 models:
Custom, Custom Plus+, Bin Wash 40, DAILY, SKID, STATIC and City
Comply with the Essential Requirements of the following EU Directives:
Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
and further conform with the following EU Harmonized Standards as aplicable:
EN 60204-1:2006 + A1:2009
EN ISO 14120:2015
EN ISO 4413:2010
The Morclean BinWash machines are incredibly easy to use, just fix the wheelie bin onto the lifting mechanism at the rear of the machine, press one button and the bin is lifted. Cleaning is effortless and the bin can be spotless in seconds.
- Once elevated, the Morclean system drains the bin into a catchment tray in one simple process – water is filtered and ready to re-use throughout the day.
- The trailer systems can also be used as a trailer-mounted pressure washer direct from a mains water supply, for driveway, paving and decking cleaning, providing extra revenue. The trailer-mounted machines are portable so that your vehicle isn’t dedicated to this system and can be used for other duties.
- All that is required for a trailer-mounted Bin Wash machine is a vehicle capable of towing 800kg with a standard 50mm ball hitch and two electric trailer sockets – one for the trailer lights and one for the power.
- The trailer models have their own battery to start the engine and work the bin lift, which is topped up by the Honda engine and charged by the vehicle from the socket. If no socket is available, then the machine can run up to one week off the battery. The fixed machine uses an electrically operated 110v motor and low voltage controls for safety.
- The engine-driven Bin Wash Custom Plus model has a standard petrol tank which can last up to one week if cleaning up to 100 bins per day.
All of our machines come with a built-in water filtraton system. This helps eradicate bacteria from the water tank, this helps to tackle smelly water and also to give the user cleaner water throughout the day.
The Custom Plus BinWash comes with a 6-stage water filtration system:
- The catchment tray takes out larger items of debris
- A fine mesh screen [80 mesh/177 microns] filters the water
- The third filter [20 mesh/871 microns] is situated just before the pump
- Water in the holding tank passes through a ‘blue’ washable filter [100 micron nylon mesh]
- Finally water is filtered through a silver impregnated tube which inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- Water is aerated before it enters the main tank.
The tank of water is re-filtered while the machine is idling. In effect the water gets cleaner and cleaner throughout the day.
The National Association of Wheelie Bin Washers represents those wheelie bin washing companies that are able to satisfy the associations entry criteria, which requires them to comply with all existing legislation and guidelines for the washing of bins using high pressure pumps.