Paint and Graffiti Removal Equipment
We have a wide range of Paint and Graffiti Removal Equipment, ranging from chemical sprayers and pressure washers as well as vapour steam cleaners which are ideal for areas where large volumes of water are not ideal.
As graffiti often covers different surfaces and materials, different removal techniques and equipment may be necessary. As chemicals or high pressure may be potentially damaging to certain materials our wide range of graffiti removal equipment can help with any situation.
View some of our industrial graffiti removal equipment below or why not give us a call, we will be happy to talk to you about your graffiti removal needs.
Morclean also offer a range of water containment products, so water waste can easily be contained during the graffiti removal process.
Hand held sprayers are used to apply chemicals to the wall or surface and available in 8.5Ltr to 12Ltr capacities.
Pressure Washers Hot & Cold
Engine driven or electric pressure washers can be used for graffiti removal where a jet wash can be used aggressively to remove graffiti on external walls or surface. These pressure washers are also available with baffled water tanks.
When graffiti is discovered in confined areas such as subways, tunnels, internal walls or public areas then the comparative higher volumes of water from a jet wash may be inconvenient or unmanageable. Vapour steam uses much lower volumes of water which can be easily removed or vacuumed from the wash area.
Wash water from the graffiti removal process will contain solvents, paint, chemicals and other substances that should not outflow to surface drains or water courses and in order to contain the outflow we also provide Aquaboom water containment devices, vacuums and water tanks.
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE