Salt water (or sea water) is known to be corrosive and aggressive especially when it dries and evaporates, leaving behind salt crystals and white residue. The combination of moisture, oxygen and salt deteriorates non-ferrous materials, weakening them and causing them to erode over time. Morclean offer a wide range of salt water pressure cleaners which have been built specifically for use with salt water for industries and environment such as:
- Marine environments: cleaning onboard ships, boats, fishing vessels and docks, and other structures in salt water environments.
- Oil platforms: offshore, gas and oil, etc.,
- Industrial cleaning: machinery, tanks, and other equipment that has been contaminated with salt or saltwater.
- Outdoor cleaning: outdoor surfaces such as decks, patios, and driveways.
- Agricultural cleaning: farm equipment, buildings, and other structures in agricultural environments.
- Wildlife conservation: wildlife habitats, such as saltwater marshes, without using harmful chemicals.
- Disaster relief: clean and disinfect buildings, roads, and other infrastructure without using fresh water.