Selling our range of wheelie bin washing machines
Morclean are currently looking for additional distributors in Europe and beyond and have dealers established in Holland and the Channel Islands and would be pleased to discuss the potential of distributorships wherever you are.
We are currently in discussion with potential distributors for Spain, Sweden, Poland, Ireland, France and Germany, however all enquiries are welcome.
At the moment, to purchase a machine in the Middle East you will need to contact Morclean direct. Morclean have long standing relationships with supply agents to crate and ship machines to the rest of the world.
North America and Canada
For sales enquiries in regards to North America; We are establishing dealers in both the USA and Canada.
For all end user USA enquiries please contact Morclean directly – we are in discussion with dealers and manufacturers’ representatives in various States and can put you in touch. There are dealer opportunities in New England, Mid Atlantic, The South, Midwest, Southwest and West USA
All shipments of our TROJAN machine to the USA are handled by our freight forwarder, and generally shipments will arrive via a hub in Georgia. These facilities provides over 2.1 M2 feet of warehouse space at their Head Office in Atlanta, GA; as well as a west coast hub in Los Angeles, CA.
Canada, we have some representation in Eastern Canada and there are dealer opportunities in The Cordillera, Prairies, The North, Canadian Shield, Great Lakes, St. Lawrence River and Atlantic; along with the support of our shipping agent, also based in Canada.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about exclusive territories or other opportunities to promote and distribute our range of bin wash machines.
Wheelie Bin Distributors
Capital Power Clean
East Mains Ind. Est.
Broxburn, EH52 5NA
Tel: 01506 854585
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE