Battery Powered Bin Cleaning Machine: Bin Wash City
Our award-winning battery powered Bin Wash City model has seen success around the world. The combination of effective high pressure cleaning, reduction in costs, fuel usage and CO2 emissions, has been an innovative step forward for this industry. Providing operators and the community with a smarter, greener, cleaner solution to a dirty problem. The Bin Wash City is sturdy, hard wearing and engineered to be fully self-contained. The purpose-built wheelie bin cleaning machines make the perfect start-up business or an addition to your current fleet.
The Morclean Bin Wash City provides owners and operators an economical and professional entry into the lucrative bin cleaning market. All you need is a vehicle capable of towing a small trailer and you are ready to offer a mobile service. The machines can be statically sited for use in commercial and industrial facilities and are multi purpose, delivering cleaning solutions for driveways, patios, decking and more.
Bin Wash machines are built with a fully galvanised heavy gauge steel chassis to ensure a long service life and can carry up to 350 litres of recycled water in the baffled water tank, which is enough for a full days work. The effortless bin lifting mechanism aids efficiency at the touch of a button making the job less labour intensive and strenuous for the user.
- Practical and easy to use
- Clean either two domestic bins at a time, or one commercial bin
- Effortless two-bin lifting mechanism at the touch of a button
- Galvanised heavy-gauge steel chassis and durable components to ensure a long service life
- Baffled water tank of recycled water, for a full days work
- Flat water tank design for a low centre of gravity
- Can be used as a portable pressure washer for driveway, patio and decking cleaning
- Machines allow you to wash bins legally as wash water is recycled as per the EA guidelines
- EC/EU approved trailer
- Fitted with a heavy-duty battery
- Fully protected low voltage electrics
- Frost protection system using integral filler pipe
- High pressure pump, with a long reach 1.5 metre wash lance
- Fast washing process – typically 10-30 seconds for a domestic bin
- Very low running costs – typically about £1.50 per day (including petrol, disinfectant etc.)
- Superb earnings potential!
All of our machines come with a built-in water filtraton system. This helps eradicate bacteria from the water tank, this helps to tackle smelly water and also to give the user cleaner water throughout the day.
The BinWash City comes with a 3-stage water filtration system:
- The catchment tray takes out larger items of debris
- A fine mesh screen [80 mesh/177 microns] filters the water
- The third filter [20 mesh/871 microns] is situated just before the pump
The Morclean BinWash machines are incredibly easy to use, just fix the wheelie bin onto the lifting mechanism at the rear of the machine, press one button and the bin is lifted. Cleaning is effortless and the bin can be spotless in seconds.
- Once elevated, the Morclean system drains the bin into a catchment tray in one simple process – water is filtered and ready to re-use throughout the day.
- The trailer systems can also be used as a trailer-mounted pressure washer direct from a mains water supply, for driveway, paving and deckingcleaning, providing extra revenue. The trailer-mounted machines are portable so that your vehicle isn’t dedicated to this system and can be used for other duties.
- All that is required for a trailer-mounted Bin Wash machine is a vehicle capable of towing 800kg with a standard 50mm ball hitch and two electric trailer sockets – one for the trailer lights and one for the power.
- The trailer models have their own battery to start the engine and work the bin lift, which is topped up by the Honda engine and charged by the vehicle from the socket. If no socket is available, then the machine can run up to one week off the battery. The fixed machine uses an electrically operated 110v motor and low voltage controls for safety.
- The engine-driven Bin Wash Custom Plus model has a standard petrol tank which can last up to one week if cleaning up to 100 bins per day.
Three easy steps to start your own bin cleaning business using Bin Wash…
- See the machine working at Morclean’s premises, we can demonstrate and let you handle the machine – try it for yourself and see how easy it is to use.
- Buy outright, or lease options are available with no franchise or geographical restrictions – all we need is a deposit to secure your machine.
- Start your own bin cleaning round; advertise online and boast about the fantastic features to gain a competitive edge.
Earn up to £165,000 with this impressive machine – See the table of potential earnings depicting the lucrative bin cleaning market.
The National Association of Wheelie Bin Washers represents those wheelie bin washing companies that are able to satisfy the associations entry criteria, which requires them to comply with all existing legislation and guidelines for the washing of bins using high pressure pumps.
We are proud to be part of an association with aims to provide a forum to monitor and influence UK and EU legislation with regard to the washing of wheelie bins whilst policing the industry on behalf of its members to try and improve standards within the association’s membership. It also aims to influence both Councils and Government with regard to the policing of those companies that do not respect present legislation and guidelines whilst carrying out the activity of washing wheelie bins.