Permanently Situated BinWash: Static
Robust and efficient wheelie bin washers, the Morclean range of static wheelie bin cleaners are fitted with automated bin lift and water recycling as standard. This model is designed to be fixed at one location or bin wash depot.
Static Bin Wash uses a moulded poly tank, baffled for rigidity and safety, with stainless steel pre-filters and a self-contained water recycling facility.
Simply fix the wheelie bin on to the lifting mechanism at the rear of the machine, press the one button and the bin is lifted.
All of our bin cleaning machines provide owners and operators an economical and professional entry into the lucrative bin cleaning market.
- Practical and easy to use
- Clean either two domestic bins at a time, or one commercial bin
- Effortless two-bin lifting mechanism at the touch of a button
- Galvanised heavy-gauge steel chassis and durable components to ensure a long service life
- Baffled water tank of recycled water, for a full days work
- Machines allow you to wash bins legally as wash water is recycled as per the EA guidelines
- EC/EU approved trailer
- Fitted with a heavy-duty battery
- Fully protected low voltage electrics
- Frost protection system using integral filler pipe
- High pressure pump, with a long reach 1.5 metre wash lance
- Fast washing process – typically 10-30 seconds for a domestic bin
- Very low running costs – typically about £1.50 per day (including petrol, disinfectant etc.)
- Superb earnings potential!
The Morclean BinWash machines are incredibly easy to use, just fix the wheelie bin onto the lifting mechanism at the rear of the machine, press one button and the bin is lifted. Cleaning is effortless and the bin can be spotless in seconds.
- Once elevated, the Morclean system drains the bin into a catchment tray in one simple process – water is filtered and ready to re-use throughout the day.
- The trailer systems can also be used as a trailer-mounted pressure washer direct from a mains water supply, for driveway, paving and deckingcleaning, providing extra revenue. The trailer-mounted machines are portable so that your vehicle isn’t dedicated to this system and can be used for other duties.
- All that is required for a trailer-mounted Bin Wash machine is a vehicle capable of towing 800kg with a standard 50mm ball hitch and two electric trailer sockets – one for the trailer lights and one for the power.
- The trailer models have their own battery to start the engine and work the bin lift, which is topped up by the Honda engine and charged by the vehicle from the socket. If no socket is available, then the machine can run up to one week off the battery. The fixed machine uses an electrically operated 110v motor and low voltage controls for safety.
- The engine-driven Bin Wash Custom Plus model has a standard petrol tank which can last up to one week if cleaning up to 100 bins per day.
Three easy steps to start your own bin cleaning business using Bin Wash…
- See the machine working at Morclean’s premises, we can demonstrate and let you handle the machine – try it for yourself and see how easy it is to use.
- Buy outright, or lease options are available with no franchise or geographical restrictions – all we need is a deposit to secure your machine.
- Start your own bin cleaning round; advertise online and boast about the fantastic features to gain a competitive edge.
Earn up to £165,000 with this impressive machine – See the table of potential earnings depicting the lucrative bin cleaning market.
The National Association of Wheelie Bin Washers represents those wheelie bin washing companies that are able to satisfy the associations entry criteria, which requires them to comply with all existing legislation and guidelines for the washing of bins using high pressure pumps.
We are proud to be part of an association with aims to provide a forum to monitor and influence UK and EU legislation with regard to the washing of wheelie bins whilst policing the industry on behalf of its members to try and improve standards within the association’s membership. It also aims to influence both Councils and Government with regard to the policing of those companies that do not respect present legislation and guidelines whilst carrying out the activity of washing wheelie bins.