Morclean above ground partial water treatment
Above ground partial water treatment systems are designed to provide an alternative to costly and inconvenient ground works, and to eliminate excavation for the installation of interceptors and tanks.
Surface Mounted water treatment
These totally surface mounted systems can replace the need for an interceptor, can be used in conjunction with the Morclean wash pad, and where water is discharged to a mains foul drain.
Above ground water treatment design
The Morclean Blue box and Grey box are designed to treat the outflow from a wash bay or car wash area without the need for a below ground interceptor. Being surface mounted and requiring just a power supply to operate, the simple connection consists of one inlet from the wash bay and one outlet to a mains foul drain.
Specially designed to require minimal installation, this means there is no requirement for excavation or builder’s work to install an interceptor. Designed to be semi-portable, they can be moved from site to site if the car wash relocates.
Requiring minimal installation, the BlueBox is semi-portable and can be moved if the car wash relocates.
- Minimal installation – Easy to fix – simple inlet and outlet
- All surface mounted – No builders’ works – No civil costs
- Easy to move – Easy to relocate
- Wash bay/wash pad water treated – Includes oil filter
- Settlement tanks – Inlet and outlet pumps
- 4 metres inlet hose (washbay) – 10 metres of outlet hose (drain)
Blue Box Demo
The Grey Box is our latest development; an above ground partial water treatment system.
- Can easily be moved if you relocate or move premises
- Easy to maintain and empty, being above ground makes it easier to empty
- Internal bag filter means oil removal and better filtration
- Looks great, neat and tidy, aesthetically pleasing – can be customer facing/ front of house
- Minimal installation and maintenance – quick to install and fix.
- The system includes an oil filter, settlement tanks,four metres of inlet hose (from the wash pad) and 10 metres of outlet hose (to the drain).
Ideal for jet washing, car cleaning, valeting areas or busy car wash sites and is to be used in conjunction with a wash pad or wash area where water is discharged to a mains foul drain.
Morclean also have a wash pad range to accompany the GreyBox , all WashMan wash pads eliminate the need to install a permanent concrete wash pad, which is both more expensive and not always viable if the land is not freehold. Our range of wash pads include:
Grey Box Demo
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE