Morclean spill containment system
Contain water and manage spills
It is an offence for anyone to cause or knowingly permit: the entry into surface waters or groundwater of solid waste matter, or of poisonous, noxious or polluting matter, or the discharge of trade and sewage effluent into surface waters or groundwater without prior consent from the Environmental Regulator.
Aquaboom is a spill containment system that provides a simple solution to adhere to pollution legislation.
Aquaboom manages and contains spills or water from a washing area by using a flexible containment fabrication (can be circular or C shaped) that is attached to a vacuum system which seals the boom to floor. The water is process through openings within the boom and retained in a container in the vacuum system.
Aquaboom is ideal for containment of water in washing operations of automotive and aeronautical vehicles. A neccessary tool to contain flood water or effluent spills. Cleaning contractors will find the Aquaboom an ideal system that will expand their area of operations providing greater opportunities.
Aquaboom can be dismantled into sections for easy and practical storage. It is a portable and lightweight unit which is easily re-assembled. Used in conjunction with a Morclean pump-out vac, the water is collected and then discharged to a designated drainage or appropriate storage containment.
Click here to view our product specification sheet
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE