Morclean Semi Permanent Wash Pad
The new Washman Semi Permanent Wash Pad is a sealed bund that will replace traditional concrete wash pads and can be fitted in less than an hour. A traditional concrete wash pad is costly and not always possible to install where the land is Leasehold.
The Washman Wash Pad captures all the water into a 100 mm drain which can be discharged to foul or pumped to a water reclaim system. Typical installations are 2-3 year periods of use and the Wash Pad can be folded for transportation.
The Washman water-tight floor has been further developed by Morclean alongside our European manufacturer in response to market demand, where an inflatable temporary solution is not the most effective method.
When a car washing or vehicle washing business or company currently produces wastewater in one way or another, it has to be contained and possibly recycled or removed.
Rather than build a permanent facility (which often requires substantial investments and is not always an economical solution) the WashMan semi permanent wash pad with fixed kerbs offers an alternative to this. The receptacle is semi portable and easy to install within hours of delivery.
In addition, the receptacle can be supplied to meet your specifications in terms of dimensions, colour, design, etc.
Unlike a traditional concrete structure which takes weeks to construct, the wash pad water capture system is installed quickly and with minimal disturbance to the ground.
The wash pad is supplied with a drain to one end of the pad as standard or can be supplied as a complete water tight retainer.
A summary of the advantages of the semi permanent wash pad:
- The wash pad is transportable and fast to set up
- The standard inflatable wash pad can accommodate weights of up to 60 tonnes
- They are extremely durable, chemical-resistant and can be manufactured on a bespoke basis in various colours*
- Many applications are possible especially as the wash pad can be custom made
General Semi Permanent Wash Pad Operation
Simply roll out the semi permanent mat after delivery and use the fast fix bolts to fix to the floor (Morclean provide delivery and transportation using their internal transport).
If using a drain and pump the floor needs to have a 100mm channel cut into the surface which causes minimal disturbance Then simply drive the vehicle on to the wash pad and you have a fully fitted wash pad at a fraction of the cost, disturbance and time.
We can design and manufacture to any size using various colours.
Commercial vehicles and cars generally fit onto a 3m wide floor, heavy goods vehicles are better using 4.5M wide floor but the wash pad can be specified in any practical size and dimension.
The floor will not be damaged by the weight of the vehicle it is designed for, and a standard PVC wash pad will. This is a tested product, and has taken several years to develop.
As well as the standard PVC coated polyester fabric (3063kg /sqm) we can make semi permanent wash pads in other coated materials, anti static coatings, high resistance coatings for excessive chemicals and various foil coatings.
Semi Permanent Wash Pad Specifications
- Permitted weight; 60 tonnes or 3,063Kg per sq.m
- Thickness of mat; 2.65mm
- Tensile strength; 18510 / 17.723 N/5 cm
- Loading; A piece of 5cm width is capable of holding 1.851 or 1.723 (warp/weft) Kg
- Overall Dimension; 5M x 3M Standard (or as requested)
Quality control for water tightness and Safety notes
Although innovative and easy to operate the wash pads are more than just a simple construction. All wash pads have to be fully tested and we guarantee water tightness of the floor. All welded joints and connections are vacuum tested and inspected during a quality procedure. Every wash pad is given a unique registration number which is printed on the side of the floor to ensure identification of all the products used during construction.
Semi Permanent Car Wash Valeting Pad by Morclean
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE