Bestselling trailer-mounted machine fitted with Honda engine
Morclean Bin Wash machines are quality-finished entrepreneurial products. Sturdy and engineered to be fully self-contained, the purpose-built wheelie bin cleaning machines make the perfect start-up business or an addition to your current fleet.
With added features and specifications the Bin Wash Custom Plus provides a cost effective solution into the lucrative bin washing market. Assembled using a heavy duty galvanised trailer, baffled poly tank and stainless steel catchment tray, the Bin Wash Custom is a compact, sturdy and efficient cleaning machine. Our best-selling trailer mounted machine is fitted with a Honda GX engine, 50mm ball hitch, 2200 PSI pump and feature colour co-ordinated blue front covers that stand out from the crowd.
All of our bin cleaning machines provide owners and operators an economical and professional entry into the lucrative bin cleaning market. All you need is a vehicle capable of towing a small trailer and you are ready to offer a mobile service. The machines can be statically sited for use in commercial and industrial facilities and are multi purpose, delivering cleaning solutions for driveways, patios, decking and more.
Bin Wash machines are built with a fully galvanised heavy gauge steel chassis to ensure a long service life and can carry up to 350 litres of recycled water in the baffled water tank, which is enough for a full days work. The effortless bin lifting mechanism aids efficiency at the touch of a button making the job less labour intensive and strenuous for the user.
There are devices on the market ranging from ‘home made’ wash trays to pick up mounted bin washers, some involve dragging a wheelie bin inside a van and then manually lifting it up and placing it onto a wash tray… around 150 times a day. This is both tiring and time consuming – a process that is eliminated using the Morclean battery operated lifting device.
Explore the Custom Plus further:
Professional, affordable entry into a lucrative market
Bin Wash machines are affordable and cheaper in price than our nearest competitors, but they still boast robust specifications and heavy-duty pumps, frames, mechanism and more. The look and feel of the Morclean Bin Wash machine is that of assured quality – with remarkable affordability.
Three easy steps to start a bin cleaning business using Bin Wash…
- See the machine working at Morclean’s premises, we can demonstrate and let you handle the machine – try it for yourself and see how easy it is to use.
- Buy outright, or lease options are available with no franchise or geographical restrictions – all we need is a deposit.
- Start your own bin cleaning round; see the table of potential earnings depicting the lucrative bin cleaning market.
- Practical and easy to use
- Clean either two domestic bins at a time, or one commercial bin
- Effortless two-bin lifting mechanism at the touch of a button
- Galvanised heavy-gauge steel chassis and durable components to ensure a long service life
- Baffled water tank of recycled water, for a full days work
- Flat water tank design for a low centre of gravity
- Can be used as a portable pressure washer for driveway, patio and decking cleaning
- Machines allow you to wash bins legally as wash water is recycled as per the EA guidelines
- EC/EU approved trailer
- Fitted with a heavy-duty battery
- Fully protected low voltage electrics
- Frost protection system using integral filler pipe
- High pressure pump, with a long reach 1.5 metre wash lance
- Fast washing process – typically 10-30 seconds for a domestic bin
- Very low running costs – typically about £1.50 per day (including petrol, disinfectant etc.)
- Superb earnings potential!
The Bin Wash machines are incredibly easy to use, just fix the wheelie bin onto the lifting mechanism at the rear of the machine, press one button and the bin is lifted. Cleaning is effortless and the bin can be spotless in seconds.
Once elevated, the Morclean system drains the bin into a catchment tray in one simple process – water is filtered and ready to re-use throughout the day.
The trailer systems can also be used as a trailer-mounted pressure washer direct from a mains water supply, for driveway, paving and decking cleaning, providing extra revenue. The trailer-mounted machines are portable so that your vehicle isn’t dedicated to this system and can be used for other duties.
All that is required for a trailer-mounted Bin Wash machine is a vehicle capable of towing 800kg with a standard 50mm ball hitch and two electric trailer sockets – one for the trailer lights and one for the power.
The trailer models have their own battery to start the engine and work the bin lift, which is topped up by the Honda engine and charged by the vehicle from the socket. If no socket is available, then the machine can run up to one week off the battery. The fixed machine uses an electrically operated 110v motor and low voltage controls for safety.
The engine-driven Bin Wash Custom Plus model has a standard petrol tank which can last up to one week if cleaning up to 100 bins per day.
Morclean are actively looking for UK, European and worldwide distributors for our wheelie bin wash machines. The machines can be produced in various colours to suit your corporate branding, and are available for shipping worldwide. For more information on becoming a distributor, contact us today!
- The catchment tray takes out larger items of debris
- A fine mesh screen [80 mesh/177 microns] filters the water
- The third filter [20 mesh/871 microns] is situated just before the pump
- Water in the holding tank passes through a ‘blue’ washable filter [100 micron nylon mesh]
- Finally water is filtered through a silver impregnated tube which inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- Water is aerated before it enters the main tank.
The tank of water is re-filtered while the machine is idling. In effect the water gets cleaner and cleaner throughout the day.
The National Association of Wheelie Bin Washers represents those wheelie bin washing companies that are able to satisfy the associations entry criteria, which requires them to comply with all existing legislation and guidelines for the washing of bins using high pressure pumps.
We are proud to be part of an association with aims to provide a forum to monitor and influence UK and EU legislation with regard to the washing of wheelie bins whilst policing the industry on behalf of its members to try and improve standards within the association’s membership. It also aims to influence both Councils and Government with regard to the policing of those companies that do not respect present legislation and guidelines whilst carrying out the activity of washing wheelie bins.
Custom Plus Binwash Machine
Morclean- How not to clean a wheelie bin
The Custom Plus can lift 2 domestic wheelie bins or 1 industrial bin
|Model||Bin Wash Custom Plus|
|Mounting||EU Approved highway towable trailer|
|Engine||Honda GX Electric start|
|Pump||3 Cylinder ceramic pistons|
|Tank||Poly tank & 0.014mm inner|
|Battery||100Ah in box|
|Lift||12V lift galvanised|
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E&OE