Vision Steam VPX3500
Large quantities of chewing gum are thoughtlessly discarded each day on our streets. Traditional methods of gum removal are slow and ineffective. Now using dry steam and a suitable environmentally friendly cleaning agent, chewing gum can be removed quickly and completely. This process is equally applicable to external surfaces such as pavements, concrete and natural stone, as well as internal surfaces such as matting, carpets and furniture.
Also supplied with a full accessory kit including: 2 inch round brush, 3 nylon brushes, 2 wire and 2 brass detail brushes, short steam lance, detail nozzle, triangular brush, central connector hose and gun, 2 straight extension tubes, floor brush and window squeegee.
|Water tank||5 litres|
|Boiler steam pressure||8 bar|
|Heating up time||9 mins approx|
|Steam volume||150 ltrs p/m|
|Dimensions||96 L X 50 W X 99 H (cm)|
|Weight||25 kg approx|
|Cable length||4 M|
|Housing cover||Stainless steel|
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2015 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE