Vision Steam VPX2200
The Morclean VP2200 is a combined steam and vacuum cleaner with an additional chemical tank. The Morclean VP2200 is delivered with a standard hose of 3.3 meters and a complete set of accessories for the steam cleaner. The machine is ideal for large areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, floors and walls. Standard safety measures on this machine include Thermostat on the boiler to protect against overheating and built in valve to dispose of any steam if the pressure gets too high.
Guest houses, small hotels and restaurants, fast food outlets, butchers, nursing homes, leisure centres, gymnasium and swimming pools – in fact anywhere requiring efficient cleaning and sanitising. The VPX2200 combines all the inherent benefits of steam cleaning with the simultaneous use of a professional wet/dry vacuum cleaner.
|Warm up time
|Stainless steel boiler (capacity)
|Max boiler temperature
|165 degrees C
|120 degrees C
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2015 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE