Vision Steam VP3600 Compact
Vision Steam VP3600 Compact, maneuverable, and very powerful, the VP3600 has become the best seller of our range. The powerful vacuum cleaner and steam super-heated to 180 degrees C and delivered at 8 bar pressure make this the ultimate super cleaner. The VP3600 enables either simultaneous or independent use of the industrial strength vacuum or the super-heated steam facility. A feature allowing the addition of mild detergents to the dry steam as it is released from the cleaning head is also available with the VP3600. This is a tough machine for the toughest cleaning jobs. Supplied with 2 comprehensive accessory kits comprising: 2″ round brush 3 x detail brush.
|Assembled size (LxWxH)||76 x 36 x 107 cm|
|Housing cover||Stainless steel|
|Electro valve||For constant pressure|
|Electric cables||Silicon covered, flame proof/td>|
|Steam volume||150 ltrs p/m|
|Safety thermostat||Temp, limit 195 degrees celcius|
|Components||2/3 nylon, 1/3 fibreglass tested to 260 degrees C|
|Electrical switches||Water spray proofed|
Supplied with 2 comprehensive accessory kits comprising:
- 2″ round brush
3 x detail brush (nylon)
2 x detail brush (brass)
Short steam lance
2 x single extension tubes
Carpet cartridge insert (400 mm)
Brush cartridge insert (400 mm)
Carpet cartridge insert (300 mm)
Brush cartridge insert (300 mm)
Detail gulper nozzle
2″ dust brush
2 x vacuum extension tubes
- Triangular brush
2 x detail brush (wire)
Central connector hose & gun
Multifunction floor tool (400mm)
Hard floor cartridge insert (400 mm)
Multifunction floor tool (300mm)
Hard floor cartridge insert (300 mm)
Detail brush (nylon) (fits A00069)
Detail gulper nozzle (fits A00069)
Small gulper nozzle
Large triangular brush
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE