Cold Water Static Bin Wash
Permanently Situated Bin Wash: Static
Robust and efficient wheelie bin washers, the Morclean range of static wheelie bin cleaners are fitted with an automated bin lift mechanism and water recycling as standard. This model is designed to be fixed at one location or bin wash depot.
The Static Bin Wash uses a moulded poly tank, baffled for rigidity and safety, with stainless steel pre-filters and a self-contained water recycling facility.
Simply fix the wheelie bin on to the lifting mechanism at the rear of the machine, press the button and the bin is lifted.
All of our bin cleaning machines provide owners and operators with an economical and professional entry into the lucrative bin cleaning market.
- Practical and easy to use
- Clean either two domestic bins at a time, or one commercial bin
- Effortless two-bin lifting mechanism at the touch of a button
- Galvanised heavy-gauge steel chassis and durable components to ensure a long service life
- Baffled water tank of recycled water, for a full days work
- Machines allow you to wash bins legally as wash water is recycled as per the EA guidelines
- EC/EU approved trailer
- Fitted with a heavy-duty battery
- Fully protected low voltage electrics
- Frost protection system using integral filler pipe
- High pressure pump, with a long reach 1.5 metre wash lance
- Fast washing process – typically 10-30 seconds for a domestic bin
- Very low running costs – typically about £1.50 per day (including petrol, disinfectant etc.)
- Superb earnings potential!
Certificate of Conformity
Morclean Ltd. declares under their sole responsibility that their:
Morclean Wheelie Bin Washing Machines
listed as the following 7 models:
Custom, Custom Plus+, Bin Wash 40, DAILY, SKID, STATIC and City
Comply with the Essential Requirements of the following EU Directives:
Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU
EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
and further conform with the following EU Harmonized Standards as aplicable:
EN 60204-1:2006 + A1:2009
EN ISO 14120:2015
EN ISO 4413:2010
The National Association of Wheelie Bin Washers represents those wheelie bin washing companies that are able to satisfy the associations entry criteria, which requires them to comply with all existing legislation and guidelines for the washing of bins using high pressure pumps.