Hot Pressure Washer: Performance Pro HT
The Morclean Performance Pro HT is another addition to the Performance Pro range. This hot water jet wash is built with top of the range components and made with intent for highly professional use. Equipped with a linear MPW5 pump and water cooling, in addition the built-in elastic coupling which allows easier pump and motor coupling.
Ideal for applications in industries such as; agricultural, food, heavy industry, machinery, vehicle cleaning, shipping, quarrying, petrol stations & oil forecourts.
The Morclean Pro Range: Performance Pro HT comes with the below standard feautures:
- poles electrical motor (1450 RPM) with thermal protection and water cooling.
- Three ceramic pistons, Nickel plating brass linear pump head with high temperature water seals and bushing.
- Integrated elastic joint, for best pump coupling.
- Low voltage and delayed Total Stop.
- Vertical burner with high thermal efficiency steel coil.
- High pressure detergent flow with 22 liters integrateddetergent tank
- Auxiliary motor for burner air-cooling and two ways fuel pump.
- Temperature regulation gauge with high sensitive stainless steel sensor.
- Header tank and antiscale device.
- Pressure accumulator for hose and gun vibrations prevention.
Performance Pro HT
Operating pressure: 200 bar
Delivery rate: 900 l/h l/h
Absorbed power / Voltage: 7300W – 400V/50Hz 3ph
Motorpump type: MPWJ5 Ni/1450
Max inlet water temperature: 40 °C
Max outlet water temperature: 140 °C
Dimensions: 125 x 69 x 89 cm
Blast away that built up dirt and debris from heavy duty machines and equipment with this diesel engine, electric start, hot water pressure washer from Morclean. Great for when cleaning heavily soiled machines and equipments is a regular task.
Mud, cow pat and more can build up on agricultural equipment over time and can be a real pain to clean, the MSSPW Range is perfect for effortlessly blasting off dirt and grime. Not only effective on farm machinery but also on things like stables and pens, horse boxes, silos, tanks and milking sheds too.
These super strong machines are perfect for those working in the industrial sector. With various dirt and debris around, these powerful machines are ideal for taking on the tough jobs of cleaning built up equipment, machines, housings, piping, vehicles and more.
How do I Choose My Pressure Washer?
A pressure washer’s performance is measured in both pressure and flow – Both of these are important.
You also need to consider where you will be using the machine, what application you will be using it for and the amount of usage required.
How Does a Pressure Washer Work?
A pressure washer consists of a pump and a motor. The motor drives the pump which applies pressure on the water. As the water is under pressure, it is pumped out at high speed. This effect is very similar to pinching the end of a garden hose. The pump ensures a constant amount of water is produced, the water pressure can be varied by altering the size of the nozzle at the end of the lance.
What is Mobile Pressure?
The operator then has access to settings including the detergent, flow, temperature and pressure