Emission Free High Pressure Cleaners
Hot Water Electric Pressure washers
The ThermaFlow STATION high pressure cleaner features ZERO fumes!
This all-electric heated high pressure washer is unique to the cleaning industry.
Heat is generated in thermal tubes beyond the pump, resulting in reduced pump and seal wear.
An added benefit is ‘on-demand’ hot water supplied at a constant temperature.
Unique and Environmentally-Friendly High Pressure Cleaning Solution
Morclean’s ThermaFlow STATION system means:
- Economic, on-demand, hot water
- Increased pump life
- Reduced seal wear
- Constant outlet temperature of up to 80ºC
- Free of emissions for sensitive areas
ThermaFlow STATION Solves Traditional Problems
- The traditional all-electric high pressure washer has a number of inherent issues during operation:
- Valuable time is spent waiting for water to be heated in the tank.
- Energy is wasted if the heated water is not used.
- Hot water increases wear and tear both on the pump and seal.
- Temperature fluctuates at the nozzle as cold water enters the pre-heated tank and cools the water.
Morclean’s ThermaFlow STATION overcomes the traditional problems by being both economical and easy to use.
Ideal for Transport, Motor Trade and Food Environments
The ThermaFlow STATION will generate constant hot water of up to 80ºC, equivalent to its diesel counterpart; without temperature fluctuations or heat loss.
Ideal for transport, the motor trade, food preparation environments, where fume-free high pressure cleaning is required.
LoFlow Models and Specifications
|ThermaFlow STATION SK50||ThermaFlow STATION SK60|
|Temp||70/90°C with + 60°C heat exchange*|
*dependant on inlet temp; Inlet temp °C + heat exchange °C = output temp °C
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2015 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE