Bin Cleaning Machines: Custom XL
The triple lift Custom XL BinWash machine is the latest model to join to the Morclean fleet of Bin Washers and brings with it a higher spec and more powerful jet washer. This particular model separates itself from the rest of the BinWash range and introduces a new safety platform which reduces any danger or accidents whilst cleaning roadside. As well as providing additional roadside safety, the raised position offers a better angle in to the bin so that washing with the lance is more thorough.
This robust machine has the capacity to lift 3 x 240 litre domestic bins and 1 x 1100 litre commercial bins, which increases productivity and reduces time spent at the roadside. Another great feature of the Morclean Custom XL, is that it is self-contained and fitted with a hot water system, which allows the machine to generate its own hot water, for that extra cleaning power.
Fitted with a twin axle and 4 wheels for rugged and tough working conditions while on site, all mounted to a robust and galvanised trailer and runs with a reliable, Honda petrol engine and built to a high standard.
Custom XL Features:
- 6 Stages of water treatment
- Unique silver filtration system that inhibits growth of bacteria
- Lifts 3 x 240 litre domestic bins
- Lifts 1 x 1100 litre commercial bin
- Can lift hinged and rolltop bins
- Conforms to NAWBW and EA guidelines
- Automatic detergent dosing system
Custom XL - BinWash
Engine: Honda GX170
Pressure: 145 bar
PSI: 2100 psi
Flow: 18 litres per minute
Kw Cleaning Power at Nozzle: 4.35Kw
Detergent tank: 5 litres
Capacity: 500 litres
Battery: 110 AH
LxWxH: 3.0M x 1.9M x 1.7M
Un-laden weight: 700Kg
Laden weight (with water): 1200Kg
Lifts 3 x domestic bins or 1 x commercial bin
All of our machines come with a built-in water filtraton system. This helps eradicate bacteria from the water tank, this helps to tackle smelly water and also to give the user cleaner water throughout the day.
The Custom XL BinWash comes with a 6-stage water filtration system:
- The catchment tray takes out larger items of debris
- A fine mesh screen [80 mesh/177 microns] filters the water
- The third filter [20 mesh/871 microns] is situated just before the pump
- Water in the holding tank passes through a ‘blue’ washable filter [100 micron nylon mesh]
- Finally water is filtered through a silver impregnated tube which inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- Water is aerated before it enters the main tank.
The tank of water is re-filtered while the machine is idling. In effect the water gets cleaner and cleaner throughout the day.
The Morclean BinWash machines are incredibly easy to use, just fix the wheelie bin onto the lifting mechanism at the rear of the machine, press one button and the bin is lifted. Cleaning is effortless and the bin can be spotless in seconds.
- Once elevated, the Morclean system drains the bin into a catchment tray in one simple process – water is filtered and ready to re-use throughout the day.
- The trailer systems can also be used as a trailer-mounted pressure washer direct from a mains water supply, for driveway, paving and decking cleaning, providing extra revenue. The trailer-mounted machines are portable so that your vehicle isn’t dedicated to this system and can be used for other duties.
- All that is required for a trailer-mounted Bin Wash machine is a vehicle capable of towing 800kg with a standard 50mm ball hitch and two electric trailer sockets – one for the trailer lights and one for the power.
- The trailer models have their own battery to start the engine and work the bin lift, which is topped up by the Honda engine and charged by the vehicle from the socket. If no socket is available, then the machine can run up to one week off the battery. The fixed machine uses an electrically operated 110v motor and low voltage controls for safety.
- The engine-driven Bin Wash Custom Plus model has a standard petrol tank which can last up to one week if cleaning up to 100 bins per day.
Three easy steps to start your own bin cleaning business using Bin Wash…
- See the machine working at Morclean’s premises, we can demonstrate and let you handle the machine – try it for yourself and see how easy it is to use.
- Buy outright, or lease options are available with no franchise or geographical restrictions – all we need is a deposit to secure your machine.
- Start your own bin cleaning round; advertise online and boast about the fantastic features to gain a competitive edge.
Earn up to £165,000 with this impressive machine – See the table of potential earnings depicting the lucrative bin cleaning market.
The National Association of Wheelie Bin Washers represents those wheelie bin washing companies that are able to satisfy the associations entry criteria, which requires them to comply with all existing legislation and guidelines for the washing of bins using high pressure pumps.
We are proud to be part of an association with aims to provide a forum to monitor and influence UK and EU legislation with regard to the washing of wheelie bins whilst policing the industry on behalf of its members to try and improve standards within the association’s membership. It also aims to influence both Councils and Government with regard to the policing of those companies that do not respect present legislation and guidelines whilst carrying out the activity of washing wheelie bins.