Technical info about water recycling systems
Water recycling systems are part of an expanding market at to the savings they can offer in the present climate of water privatisation, stricter effluent discharge consents, and rising effluent charges. Also, the drought of 1989 brought many vehicle wash operators to a standstill due to water authorities banning the use of water for the washing of vehicles.
Emphasis has been placed on a more compact design, with lower running costs and lower capital costs, to make water recycling even more cost-effective and sustainable to the customer.
Click the PDF icons to view information about our water reclaim models.
Please call 01246 471147 for further information.
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2015 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE