Wash Bays: Cars and Commercial Vehicles
Ideal for car wash or HGV vehicle wash applications
Designed to protect the surrounding area from over-spray of water or detergent, wash bays also contain any particles of debris from the item being cleaned.
Morclean’s improved range of wash bays (screen wash systems) are manufactured using galvanised steelwork and can be cladded with various materials including square profile plastisol sheeting or PVC.
Plastisol is available in most RAL colours and the sizes and dimensions are built to order.
Typical car wash screens range from 5-10m long and 5-7.5m wide; and are available with or without a roof structure.
Car wash station canopies can be manufactured with additional space to fix advertising and signs.
HGV screens are typically used in conjunction with a wash gantry or spray bar system.
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE