Ultra High Pressure Washers.
The Morclean range of electric and engine driven ultra high pressure washers have been designed specifically for the professional, industrial user. They are extremely heavy duty, high performance machines and are ideal for use in robust environments such as off shore, shipping, marine, building and construction, automotive, manufacturing, agriculture, oil and gas and power plants.
As well as cleaning dust, dirt, soil and mud, these machines have been designed to tackle heavy duty jobs such as removing lime scale deposits, algae and marine growth, blasting off paint, rust, markings and graffiti from steel and concrete surfaces, cleaning oil and grease off engines and mechanical parts, cleaning construction machinery, equipment and scaffolding, ridding ship decks and cargo of dirt and salt deposits, as well as dust free sand blasting, roughening and even cutting through concrete surfaces.
The Water Jetting Applications Chart shows what a diverse range of applications the Ultra High Pressure Water Jetter’s can be used for. This is only intended to be used as a guide and is by no means exclusive as new application uses are constantly being found.
These Ultra High Pressure Water Blasters are built with a solid, galvanised frame for lasting protection and boast a compact design for easy maneuvering. They have been designed with easy access to the pump for routine service and maintenance and are fitted with the latest pump technology for long running hours.
These machines are available in a variety of both electric and engine driven models, to suit many different applications. Please see our range below.
- Steel pump head
- Start-up accumulator
- Low water level cut-off switch
- Weatherproof star/delta starter box
- Built-in stainless unloader/safety valve
- Solid, galvanised & powder coated frame
- Pneumatic wheels for easy transportation
- Easy access to pump for service & maintenance
- Non-corrosive material used in pumps & fittings
- 80L water break tank with filter & inlet float valve
- Unique pump design with quintuple (5) ceramic plungers ensuring smooth pulsation free flow
- Built-in trigger gun holder & cable holder to ease transportation from point to point
- Powerful 20 or 40 Hp Motor with overload relay, IP54 classification, class F insulation & continuous running duty
Note: Supply standard with dry shut trigger gun with 1000mm stainless steel lance with zero degree nozzle. Other accessories & attachments are available upon request.
|Pressure (bar/psi)||500 (7250)||250 (3625)||350 (5075)||500 (7250)||800 (11600)|
|Flow (L/min/USgpm)||30 (7.9)||26 (6.9)||21 (5.5)||16 (4.2)||20 (5.3)|
|Power Consumption (Kw/Hp)||30 (40)||15 (20)||30 (40)|
|Power Supply (v)||380-415/3ph/50Hz|
|Motor Spec (Rpm)||1450/1750|
|El-cable, Oil resistant (m)||15|
|High Pressure Hose (m)||20||15||20|
|Water Inlet Temp (?C)||60|
|Dimensions LxWxH (mm)||1495x950x1235||1210x750x960||1495x950x1235|
Engine Driven Ultra High Pressure
The Engine Driven models range from 650 Bar to 2500 Bar (9400 Psi to 36000 Psi), have a flow rate of between 25 Litres per minute and 80 Litres per minute and have a power consumption of between 90 Kw and 113 Kw.
They are fitted with either a Deutz 6 Cyl. Turbo Charged Air Cooled Diesel Engine or a Deutz 6 Cyl. Turbo Charged w Intercooler Air Cooled Diesel Engine and weigh between 1800 and 1950 kg. They come with a 20 metre long high pressure hose, have a 140 litre fuel tank capacity and an engine speed of 1800 Rpm and a pump speed of 510 Rpm.
• In-line valves
• Triplex pump with carbide plungers
• Automatic engine shut-down system
• Throttle control with vernier adjustment
• “Floating” plunger system with water cooling
• Extremely service friendly pump design
• Built-in gearbox & fuel tank with level indicator
• Rupture disc protecting against over-pressurization
• Low water level & pressure cut-off system
• 250L stainless steel water break tank with inlet filter
• Two step water filtration system with booster feed pump
• Non corrosive materials are used in pump, fittings & pipes
• Hot-dip galvanised framw with lifting eyes & forklift pockets
• Control panel with oil-pressure, temperature, hour meter & RPM gauges
• 20m 1D 8mm high pressure hose, c/w 9/16″ connections
• 7m 1D 5mm high pressure hose c/w 9/16″-3/8″ connections
• Pneumatically operated unloader dump valve
• Pneumatically operated rotating gun with 4 nozzles
• Pneumatically operated unloader dump valves for multi gun operation
• Various nozzle carriers for different nozzle configurations
• Trolley mounted gun for horizontal surfaces (floor cleaner)
Note: Other accessories & attachments are available upon request.
|Pressure (bar/psi)||2070 (30000)||2500 (36000)|
|Flow (L/min/USgpm)||26.0 (6.8)||25.0 (6.6)|
|Power Consumption (Kw/Hp)||90.0 (120.0)||113.0 (150.0)|
|Engine||Deutz 6 Cyl. Turbo Charged Air Cooled Diesel||Deutz 6 Cyl. Turbo Charged w Intercooler Air Cooled Diesel|
|Engine Speed (Rpm)||1800||1800|
|Pump Speed (Rpm)||510||510|
|High Pressure Hose (m)||20+7||20+7|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||140||140|
|Dimensions LxWxH (mm)||2600x1450x1800||2600x1450x1800|
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2015 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE