15 – 45 Type H ATEX Vacuum Cleaners
This range of Industrial Type H ATEX Vacuum Cleaner is suitable for picking up hazardous dust and debris in Gas Zone 1 and Dust Zone 21. The Vacuum cleaner is fully earth bonded and has an anti-static (conductive) vacuum hose and air supply hose. Every vacuum cleaner is individually tested and provided with its own test certificates for filtration efficiency and earth path continuity.
Type H ATEX Vacuum Cleaners Range
|Cleaning Range from Air Point||16M/52Feet|
|Mobility||4 x 75mm Heavy Duty Castors||2 x 75mm Heavy Duty Castors | 2 x 200mm Wheels on a Heavy Duty Tubular Stainless Steel Caddy. Canister detatchable from Caddy.|
|Dimensions (mm) HxWxD||525 x 380 x 380||895 x 410 x 420||725 x 440 x 440||895 x 460 x 500||895 x 460 x 500|
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE