Ultra High Pressure Hot Water Jetter
EcoTherm Trailer-Mounted UHP Hot Water Jetter
New from Morclean is the EcoTherm trailer mounted UHP hot water jetter.
The powerful unit is available in either 600 bar or 800 bar pressure and develops hot water from its own twin boiler system.
The machine cleans effectively with hot water and produces temperatures of up to 95°C and is built on a sturdy single-axle trailer that can be towed by most vehicles and by common driving licence holders.
The self contained machine features integral fuel and water tanks, lance and hose storage and a compact lightweight construction.
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE