Sweep Soot Boiler Vacuum Cleaner
- Kit BB12 38mm included.
- Designed exclusively for the chimney sweeping/boiler industry.
- A low flow indicator flashes when the airflow is restricted (full bag).
- Head assembly fitted with cradle for ease & to wind the cable around.
- Fitted with a hazardous filter module.
- Grab handles fitted to bottom of the drum assembly for ease of carrying.
- A wooden base in place of a chassis.
The HZQ 750s is used to pick up dry hazardous material, especially soot dust. The material is held in a disposable bag which in turn is placed in a refuse sack.
This machine cannot be used in a wet environment. It should not be used for the removal of volatile substances.
- Motor: 1000/2000 Watts
- Size: 510x500x940
- Weight: 15Kgs
- Airflow: 40/80 Litres per sec
- Capacity: 35 Litres
- Suction: 2300mm
- Voltage: 110/230V
- Filtration: 0.5 of a micron retaining 99.97%
- This machine is a bespoke model for specialist applications & use. Please ask us for technical advice for individual requirements
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE