Morclean Steel Housings for Chemical Storage
These housings are generally used for the storage or containment of liquids such as detergents or liquids. Ideal for storage of TFR (Traffic Film Remover), steam cleaner detergents, car valeting detergents or wheel cleaners etc.
The robust galvanised profile steel containers are manufactured with double locks on the doors for added security and finished in a protective powder coating in Red RAL 3000.
Within the storage housing the base is sumped to contain any spillages by utilising a suspended floor grate, and can be supplied with optional shelving or tool bins etc.
|CS 2.3m||2.3m||2.1m||2.2m||520kg||1950mm||680 Ltrs|
|CS 3.0m||3.0m||2.1m||2.2m||633kg||1950mm||904 Ltrs|
|CS 4.0m||4.0m||2.1m||2.2m||781kg||1950mm||1212 Ltrs|
The Chemical Store is made up of a sump with a floor grate to take a 250 kg m2 loading (can be upgraded to 1000 kg m²) with side roof panels and roof with double door panels and locks.
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2015 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE