Sweep Soot Boiler Vacuum Cleaner
Built without compromise this compact vacuum cleaner is fitted with a 1,000W heavy duty vacuum motor of the latest design. Its pressed steel construction is light weight yet robust enough to take heavy use. Designed to be used for the cleaning of photocopiers, printers, office machinery and domestic central heating boilers. It is housed in a sturdy black fibre carrying case which also contains the hose and tools.
- Treble filtration
- Speed control
- Motor protected by thermal cut out switch
- TV and radio suppressed
- Self adhesive disc to seal up paper bags when full (pack of 10 supplied with machine)
Tool Kit comprising;
- 25mm x 1.5mm hose
- dusting brush
- crevice tool
- end brush for crevice tool
- Optional extras:Yellow coily lead and wristband to dissipate static build up in operator
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE