Mulit-Pump Jet Washer
The Multi Pump Jet Washer is a modular high pressure system which will allow simultaneous washing throughout a building. It is available with 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 pumps and will allow multiple users. The standard multipump comes as a 3 pump system which can be added to to provide a maximum of 6 pumps.
The system features an automatic stop system, fault indicator and low voltage controls. It provides easy access to its components for service and maintenance. All the pumps are controlled from one digital control panel, which also monitors the pressure, temperature and volume of water supplied to the pumps.
All models of the Multipump Pro Centralized Static High Pressure Washer have a voltage of 400/415V~50Hz, a Linear pump and a maximum water inlet temperature of 75ºC.
- Available with either a stainless steel or a painted frame
- Different lances can be used on the same hose.
- Automatic stop system
- Fault indicator
- Low voltage controls.
- All the pumps are controlled from one digital control panel, which also monitors the pressure, temperature and volume of water supplied to the pumps.
- A Stainless Steel water tank is available as an optional feature. This is highly recommended for systems with more than 3 pump units.
- Above models are listed as a guide only. Morclean may alter specification without prior notice. Listed models do not guarantee availability or supply. E&OE
Multi-Pump Jet Washer
Pump Pressure: 100-200 bar
Water Flow qmax/qiec: 1800 l/h -10800 l/h
Max Inlet Water Temp: 75°c
Abs Power: 11 Kw and 33 Kw
Dimensions lxwxh (cm): 70 x 130 x 45 cm to 140 x 160 x 45 cm.
Weight: (kg) 130-420