80L capacity mobile sanitisation cart, powered by a 1.25 HP single-phase electric motor 230v or a 2.3 HP petrol engine.
Both power choices offer a flow rate of 18.5 to 20 litres to per minute of water (mixed with detergents and disinfectants) with a maximum pressure of 20 bar.
The sanitisation cart is easy to handle and very stable with a low centre of gravity, two robust wheels and a fixed foot.
Optional hose reel available on request.
- Tank in high strength polyethylene
- Low centre of gravity for stability
- Complete emptying even on ground that is not perfectly flat
- Points for fastening the lance
- Level spray gun with nozzle and diffuser
- External suction filter located on the top
- Tow hook kit available
- Tubular frame with detachable handles
- Attached frame support foot
- Optional hose reel on request
|80L | 17.6 gal polyethylene tank
with electric motor MNF 230/50
with internal petrol engine Loncin LC148F-2 S BA