Inflatable Wash Pad
When a business or company currently produces waste water in one way or another, it has to be contained and possibly purified or removed. One way to collect and purify fluid waste products is to build a permanent facility. This often requires substantial investments and a permanent facility is not always a feasible solution.
The new and improved inflatable wash platform from Morclean offers clients an innovative and cost-effective solution to this industry problem. In addition, the receptacle can be supplied to meet your specifications in terms of dimensions, colour, design, etc.
Taking only seconds to inflate the water tight floor is flexible and easy to set up and pack away. The inflatable wash pad can be used as an inflatable wash pad, inflatable liquid tight floor, an inflatable water capture system or an inflatable car washing pad The inflatable wash pad can be supplied with a drain in the corners or as a complete water tight retainer.
Strong and durable design makes it suitable for both small and large, industrial vehicles and machinery such as cars, motorbikes, vans, fork trucks, HGV’s, shipping containers, tractors, buses and many more, without fear of breaking or bursting the pad.
Ideal for use in industries such as: Transport, Valeting, Car Washing/Mobile Car Wash, Marinas & Boatyards (When hosing down and cleaning boats), Dredging Companies (when collecting and purifying sludge), Fire Brigade (When collecting large quantities of contaminated drain water), Cattle Breeders (When collecting water during cleaning and disinfecting of vehicles) and more.
Inflatable Car Wash Demo
We offer a range of different sized inflatable wash pads suitable for a plethora of uses.
- Light-weight inflatable wash pad for detailing/lighter use for cars only
- Standard inflatable for cars, vans, small commercials, and more frequent use
- Heavy duty inflatable for plant, fork lifts and heavier vehicles
- Super sized inflatables for HGV/truck washing
- Special inflatable with chemical resistance for bespoke applications
The advantages of a Inflatable Wash Pad
- The wash pad is mobile, flexible and fast to set up.
- The standard inflatable wash pad weighs only 1Kg per square metre and can be easily transported.
- They are durable, chemical-resistant and can be manufactured on a bespoke basis in various materials.
- Many applications are possible especially as the wash pad can be custom made.
- Fork lift trucks
- Dumper Trucks
- Plant and machinery
- Earth Moving Equipment
- Shipping Containers
- Refuelling vehicles
- Vans and Luton’s
- 7.7 Tonne trucks
- Tractor Units
- Waste bins and containers
- Mini Buses
- Pick up trucks
- Mobile car valeting
Our wash pads are available in a range of durable, light-weight and flexible materials.
PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) – Standard Material
- PVC is a relatively economically priced material, it is easier to work with, it has high resistance to UV and can be made flame retardant.
- Generally PVC can be used for traditional diluted detergents used in vehicle washing.
- Only in higher concentrations PVC is not specifically resistant to oils, petrol, chemicals, acids etc.
TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- TPU has a much higher abrasion resistance and has much better resistant to aggressive liquids, such as petrol, gasoline, mineral oils and chemicals in general.
- It can also be made with anti-static coatings though it is generally less resistant to UV and weathering.
- Alcryn is a thermoplastic elastomer with the look, feel, and recovery of vulcanized rubber.
- This material is highly resistant to chemicals or acids. For many liquids it has an even higher resistance than TPU.
- Abrasion resistance is equivalent to PVC and it can be produced in a fire resistant material.
- Alcryn has a better UV resistance than TPU.
TPU/ PVC blend
- This materials is a combination of the characteristics of PVC and TPU to obtain the benefits of both materials.
- Simply roll out the mat and inflate it with the blower supplied.
- Drive the vehicle on to the inflated mat and you have a fully portable wash pad. When the vehicle drives onto the floor the edges bend and then bounce back into position and return upright.
- Don’t worry, although it may seem like the inflatable floor may pop or burst, the floor will not be damaged by the weight of the vehicle it is designed for. This is a tried and tested product, and has taken 18 months of extensive r&d to produce.
- Want to see it for yourself? Check out our YouTube channel or call us to set up your free, no obligation demonstration.
We can design and manufacture to any size using various colours. Commercial vehicles and cars generally fit onto a 3m wide floor, heavy goods vehicles are better using 4.5M wide floor but the wash pad can be specified in any practical size and dimension.
As well as the standard PVC coated polyester fabric (900g /sqm) but we can make them in other coated materials, anti static coatings, high resistance coatings for excessive chemicals and various foil coatings.
Athough innovative and easy to operate the wash pad is more than just a simple construction. All wash pads have to be fully tested and we guarantee water tightness of the floor. All welded joints and connections are vacuum tested and inspected during a quality procedure. Every wash pad is given a unique registration number which is printed on the side of the floor to ensure identification of all the products used during construction.