Hot Pressure Washer: HS Electric
The electrically heated, static, hot water high pressure cleaner with stainless steel tank comes with a float switch isolator for low water and digital temperature gauge.
Ideal for applications whenever exhaust from oil fired pressure cleaners are undesirable or prohibited. For example food industry, abattoirs, hospitals and the chemical industry.
Advantages over Oil Fired (Diesel)
– No smelly diesel fumes
– No noise from burner
– No dirty diesel problems
– Approx about £1 an hour cheaper to run
– Very little servicing to be carried out
– A more environmentally friendly machine
– More reliable and efficient
The Morclean HS Electric comes with the below standard feautures:
- To prolong the life of the chassis, it is constructed of steel which is zintec coated with a polyester finish
- Also available in stainless steel
- Low pressure chemical injection
- Supplied with a 9m high pressure hose, on/off gun, land and nozzle
- Stainless steel water tank which holds 300litres. Heavily insulated to maintain a high water temperature
- Two high efficiency immersion heaters able to produce heat up to 85°C
- Visual digital temperature display on dashboard
- Fitted as standard with 24 volt control, anti leak detection and auto time delayed shut down at zero pressure which has proven to reduce maintenance costs by 75%
Water Flow: 13lt per minute
Tank Capacity: 53 Gallons
Chemical: Low Pressure
Shutdown System: Instant Stop
Dimensions (HxWxD): 85 x 95 x 172cm
Health Care Cleaning
Our all electric HS pressure washers are the perfect machine for when in sensitive areas where the diesel engine pressure washers are prohibited, like hospitals, carehomes, schools etc. No smelly fumes, no noise from the oil burner and overall more environmentally friendly.
These super strong machines are perfect for those working in the industrial sector. With various dirt and debris around, these powerful machines are ideal for taking on the tough jobs of cleaning built up equipment, machines, housings, piping, vehicles and more.
Blast away that built up dirt and debris from heavy duty machines and equipment with the static, all electric, hot water pressure washer from Morclean. Great for when cleaning machines and equipments is a regular task. Save time and money with this impressive machine.
How do I Choose My Pressure Washer?
A pressure washer’s performance is measured in both pressure and flow – Both of these are important.
You also need to consider where you will be using the machine, what application you will be using it for and the amount of usage required.
How Does a Pressure Washer Work?
A pressure washer consists of a pump and a motor. The motor drives the pump which applies pressure on the water. As the water is under pressure, it is pumped out at high speed. This effect is very similar to pinching the end of a garden hose. The pump ensures a constant amount of water is produced, the water pressure can be varied by altering the size of the nozzle at the end of the lance.
What is Mobile Pressure?
The operator then has access to settings including the detergent, flow, temperature and pressure