Hot Water Extraction Carpet Cleaners
- Body constructed of polished GRP fibre glass with a bonded in zinc plated base frame
- 220/240V 1,000W Tangential discharge bypass motor
- 220/240V 50 Psi flojet diaphragm pump with bypass valves
- Thermostatically controlled element (0-65oC)
- 2 x 10 detachable 10 metre long cable packs
- Suction/delivery hose assembly crush proof
- Main wand with twin jets and stainless steel bend and wand tube
- Light weight see through hand tool for upholstery and stairs
|Voltage||230v/50Hz or 110v/60Hz or 110v/400Hz|
|Pump||230v/50Hz or 110v/60Hz or 110v/400Hz|
|Cleaning range||28 Metres 93 Feet||32 Metres 104 Feet|
|Max Airflow||43.5 Litre/Sec|
|Dimensions HxWxD mm||505x430x740||580x430x740||635x430x740||700x480x980|
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE