The Morclean Under Chassis Jet Wash Gantry System is designed for the cleaning of irregular sized and shaped vehicles, using hot or cold water, and fully installed pipe work around the system. This provides access to high or irregular sized vehicles and is ideal for Transport, Waste Management or Plant. The pump unit, fuel and detergent is housed in a separate building and the system can be housed in a screen (SWS) to protect the surrounding area.
The system is semi-automatic and one operator can access all the features without the need to either enter the plant room, switch on the unit, or the need for trailing cables and hoses. The operator can access high sided vehicles from the upper level of the walkway, and plug in to a conveniently placed point to access the required pressure etc.
- Healthy and safe alternative to manual chassis cleaning
- Up to 4 times more productive than manual cleaning
- Measurable cost savings
- Total quality control
- Improved working conditions for vehicle technicians
- More vehicles cleaned more frequently, resulting in improved maintenance and earlier fault detection
- Accurate forecasting of chassis cleaning costs possible following installation
Varying options are available to suit both customer and site requirements, for example:
By-laws Compliance – Water Boost Set
The water by-laws compliance – boost set is constructed from a 227 Litre plastic tank incorporating the required air gap between stored water level and the town water supply, water inlet float valves and required overflows.
One off centrifugal boost pump is connected to the storage tank to supply the high-pressure triplex Cat pump located in the pump module with water at the correct flow and pressure for optimum performance and reliability.
Water level is controlled by means of a float valve. A low level float switch is fitted in the storage tank to stop all pumps from operating. The tank and associated pipe work is adequately protected against frost damage.
There are two options offered for the application of detergents:
- before high-pressure washing (foam application) and
- during high-pressure washing (detergent injection).
Remote Cable Winding Drum
For use with pit mounted installations and where it is not practical to locate pump module and drive unit in the same area.
Hot Water Module
Purpose built self-contained 3-pass heat exchanger to provide 45 ltrs/min or 90 ltrs/min at 70°C oil or gas fired.
Fitted with Nu-Way or Selectos burners housed in lightweight fibreglass cover.
Note: all exhaust gas flue ductwork is to be supplied and installed by the customer.
CAP002 Automatic Frost Protection
If temperatures fall below the pre-determined value set on the frost stat, a solenoid valve is operated allowing all water to be blown from the high pressure hoses by compressed air for an adjustable time.
The activation of the frost protection system disables the use of the equipment until the frost stat has reset.
CHG001 Hand Lance System
Trigger operated hand lance, complete with high pressure hose for manual cleaning.
High pressure water is diverted from the pump module for use with the hand lance.
45 ltrs/min (10gpm) @ 130 bar (2000 p.s.i) generated by high pressure CAT pump, driven by 11Kw 415v 50Hz motor.
Fitted with preset safety valve, adjustable pressure regulator and pulsation damper.
Zinc plated or galvanised fabrication housed under fixed fibreglass lightweight cover.
90 ltrs/min (20 gpm) @ 130 bar (2000 p.s.i) generated by 2 off high-pressure CAT pumps, driven by 2 of 11Kw 415v 50Hz motors.
Fitted with sealed tamperproof safety valve, adjustable pressure regulator and pulsation damper.
Zinc plated or galvanised fabrications housed under fibreglass lightweight cover.
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE