Oil Fired Steam Cleaners
These Electric and Oil Fired vapour steam cleaners Dry Wet Steam Medium Volume machines are run from either a 12v 240v or 415v supply and heat the water with the use of an oil fired burner (diesel) This means that much more quantity of steam is produced in the boiler meaning 2 operators can use the machine at the same time greatly increasing productivity. Due to their high volume of steam produced this range of Electric and Oil Fired Steam Cleaner are generally used outdoors. The steam production is high and can be used as wet or dry steam and therefore they are more suited to larger surface cleaning often with 2 outlets.
View our range of Electric and Oil Fired Steam Cleaner below.
When a contractor has multiple use for a machine or car valeting requires 2 methods of cleaning then the hybrid 2240X machine is ideal.
Second generation latest/new 2014/15 model
Dual user and combination machine (steam and water)
The machine has 2 outlets:
1 x for dry/wet steam
1 x for high pressure 150bar + Low Pressure detergent
The 500W vapour Steam cleaner is made to work with detergents which is activated via a remote switch on one of two guns.
Providing two operators simultaneous steam, ideal for car valeting where duel operation is required.
For mobile use the battery version can be run from a 12V car battery or the vehicle itself and ideal where mains power is not available.
Second generation latest/new 2014/15 model.
You can connect this model straight to a 12v battery. In case you use the vehicle’s battery we recommend using for 1 hour max then recharge (or use additional battery in series).
The new generation of 500X steamers provide 2 operators with simultaneous steam, ideal for car valeting where twin operation is needed. Second generation latest/new 2014/15 model.
|12,24Kw||500w D||500W 12V||500wx2||400W|
|Pressure||9Bar / 150Hp Water|
|Steam Output dry/wet||33/42 Kg/h|
|Size||70 x 106 x 102 cm|
|Weight||135 Kg||120 Kg|
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE