Cleaning Cars and Light Commercials
3 Brush Drive Through Wash
The Drive Through Car Wash (3 brush) system from Morclean is the ideal solution for cleaning cars and light commercials, as it is designed around your fleet.
Industrial Car Wash
This vehicle cleaning system incorporates four, very important, points: versatility, reliability, strength and simplicity. It meets all the requirements of an industrial car wash by utilising automatic rollover brushes and recycling technology.
Hydraulic or Pneumatic Brush Washes
There are different systems available utilising either hydraulic or pneumatic features along with the following choices, dependent on the system:
- Washing height: 2.1m/2.4m/2.8m
- Rail length: 10m/12m
- Oleodinamic or pnuematic raising horizontal brush with 4 levels electronic control
- Two brushes, aligned vertically, on pneumatic or electromechanical carriages with four levels electronic control
- One central blade ’to copy’ and two 8Kw motofans with hydraulic or pneumatic lift
- Hydraulic systems have two side blades with either 8Kw or 12.5Kw motofans
- Emollient dispensing: Arch with pump and program with photocells to control vehicle position
Features and Information
- Corrosion resistant grey galvanised and painted construction
- All ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadien Styrene) Fairings and stainless steel screws
- Grey & blue brushes with grey fairing
- Double Dragging motorisation with Inverter
- Umbilical piles, cables & deriving box
- 10 metre, corrosion resistant, hot galvanised anti-tipping rails
- Buttons panel situated on the pile or near a wall
- Control console with PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) with trouble shooting & programmes readers
- Shampoo: Arch, nozzles and pneumatic dosing pump
- Wax: Arch, nozzles and pneumatic dosing pump
- Rinse: Arch and nozzles
- Half-automatic winter drainage
- Traffic control light imbedded in fairing
- Arch for emollient dispensing
- Vehicle alignment platforms
- Centering pipes
- 1.5Kw or 2.2Kw water pumps for supplying car wash
- Pile support – pipes and cables
- Machines are supplied for 400V – 50Hz – 3Ph power connection
- Tension tolerance +/-5%
- Different electrical ratings are available on request
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2015 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE