Drive Through Washes for Bus Fleets
Wash Differing Sizes and Shapes of PSV Types
Morclean’s drive through bus wash system has been developed to speedily and efficiently wash differing sizes and shapes of PSV type vehicles:
- Single Deckers
- Double Deckers
This bus and coach washing system is an ideal purchase for bus fleet managers, responsible for cleaning their vehicles quickly and economically.
Washes up to 30 vehicles per hour
Built from rigid, galvanised frames, the bus wash can be installed in various sizes with wash combinations to suit all types of vehicle and fleet sizes.
This washing system is a fixed one with 4 vertical brushes, 1 horizontal brush and total side closing.
The automatic cycles can be set to meet the operator choices and fleet size and can wash up to 30 vehicles in an hour.
Features and Information
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE