Cold Water Extraction Carpet Cleaning
A tough range of small to medium capacity carpet cleaning machines. There are three models in the range with capacities of 15, 20 and 25 litres.
All models use the same tried and tested pump and vacuum motor combination. Suitable for use in any application requiring a small robust machine. Uses range from car valeting, care homes, hire shops, contract cleaning to office, pub and club cleaning.
- Body constructed of polished GRP fibre glass with a bonded in zinc plated base frame
- 4 x 50mm soft tyre swivel castors
- 50 psi flojet diaphragm pump head with bypass valves fitted to a fan cooled brushless induction motor
- 10 metre cable with moulded 13A UK plug
- Suction/delivery hose assembly 3 metres long (5 metre optional)
- Main wand 270mm wide with twin jets
- Light weight see through hand tool for upholstery and stairs
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE