Biomass Vacuum Cleaner – Morclean 523
The Morclean 523 Bag is a single-phase industrial biomass vacuum cleaner with 2 collector motors, adapted to operate in all sectors where there is dust to vacuum.
The disposal of the vacuumed material is facilitated by the use of collection bags, that once sealed will prevent contamination of the work environment during disposal and provide additional safety for the health of the operator.
The Morclean 523 Bag model uses the MorPac system, a special continuous bag consisting of a very resistant plastic tube that is 20 metres long. The principle feature of this system is that the amount of waste determines the size and weight of the bag which can be sealed and easily transported and disposed of without contaminating the environment.
Morclean’s Biomass Vacuum Cleaner is designed for various industrial cleaning and waste management applications. Some of the common jobs for which the vacuum cleaner is used include:
- Wood chip and sawdust removal: often used to clean up sawdust, wood chips, and other waste materials generated during wood processing and woodworking activities.
- Spill clean-up: ideal for cleaning up spills and leaks of liquids and chemicals, as it is equipped with a HEPA filter to prevent the spread of hazardous materials.
- Industrial cleaning: can be used to clean large manufacturing facilities, production plants, and other industrial sites.
- Food and beverage processing: can be used to clean up waste materials in food and beverage processing facilities, including food residue and animal waste.
- Bioenergy and biomass power plants: used to clean up waste materials generated during the production of bioenergy and biomass power, including sawdust, wood chips, and other organic materials.
The vacuum cleaner is provided with a conductive cartridge filter, configurable according to the requirements of the M or H classes. The protection of the filter is provided with a special steel cyclone and together with the aluminium tangential inlet it favours the cyclonic effect, increasing the filtering efficiency and making it possible to vacuum abrasive materials.
This model is provided with an efficient filter cleaning system, operated by the switch on the control panel of the headboard. This function allows you to re-establish the filtering capacity in a few seconds without any effort from the operator.
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2015 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE