Biomass Vacuum Cleaner – Morclean 523
The Morclean 523 Bag is a single-phase industrial biomass vacuum cleaner with 2 collector motors, adapted to operate in all sectors where there is dust to vacuum.
The disposal of the vacuumed material is facilitated by the use of collection bags, that once sealed will prevent contamination of the work environment during disposal and provide additional safety for the health of the operator.
The Morclean 523 Bag model uses the MorPac system, a special continuous bag consisting of a very resistant plastic tube that is 20 metres long. The principle feature of this system is that the amount of waste determines the size and weight of the bag which can be sealed and easily transported and disposed of without contaminating the environment.
The vacuum cleaner is provided with a conductive cartridge filter, configurable according to the requirements of the M or H classes. The protection of the filter is provided with a special steel cyclone and together with the aluminium tangential inlet it favours the cyclonic effect, increasing the filtering efficiency and making it possible to vacuum abrasive materials.
This model is provided with an efficient filter cleaning system, operated by the switch on the control panel of the headboard. This function allows you to re-establish the filtering capacity in a few seconds without any effort from the operator.
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE