Aircraft Specification Tub Vacuum Cleaners
For congested environments on aircraft and where 400Hz power is required Morclean promote the practical features of the MORBP400 (Back Pack Vac)
The aircraft specification MORBP400 machine brings with it great advances in convenience cleaning, producing vastly improved results. In many countries back pack cleaning has become commonplace with substantial improvements in cost effective operation.
- Motor: Microflo
- Power: 110-115V AV 400Hz
- Motor Power: 1200 W
- Airflow: 40 L/sec
- Suction: 2400 mm
- Capacity: 6 L
- Cleaning Range: 31.4 m
- Weight: 6 kg
- Size: 440x360x250mm
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
<a class=”dt-single-image” href=”https://www.morclean.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/iso9001.gif” data-dt-img-description=””><img class=”wp-image-270 size-full alignnone” src=”https://www.morclean.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/iso9001.gif” alt=”iso9001″ width=”278″ height=”155″ /></a>
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
<a href=”https://www.morclean.com/customer-survey.html”>ISO 9001 registered </a>
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE