15 – 45 Litre ATEX Wet & Dry vacuum cleaners
(15H, 18H, 20H, 30H & 45H)
This range of ATEX Wet & Dry vacuum cleaners are available in Dry Pick Up only versions or Wet and Dry versions that can be converted to pick up either dry dust and debris or non-flammable liquids. All models are suitable for use in Gas Zone 1 and Dust Zone 21. All models are fully earth bonded and have an Anti-Static (conductive) vacuum hose and air supply hose. Every vacuum cleaner is individually tested and provided with its own test certificate for earth path continuity.
*not suitable for dusts hazardous to health
ATEX Wet & Dry vacuum cleaners Range
|Cleaning Range from Air Point||16M/52Feet|
|Mobility||4 x 75mm Heavy Duty Castors||2 x 200mm Wheels on a Heavy Duty Tubular Stainless Steel Caddy. Canister detatchable from Caddy.|
|Dimensions (mm) HxWxD||895 x 410 x 420||525 x 440 x 440||895 x 460 x 500||895 x 460 x 500|
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2015 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE