ATEX Air Operated Vacuum Cleaner
The Airtech ATEX Air Operated Vacuum Cleaner operates using compressed air, making it safe for use in hazardous areas. The vacuum cleaner is designed to remove hazardous dust, debris, and liquids safely and efficiently without the risk of causing an explosion, and is commonly used in industries such as oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and food and beverage manufacturing, where explosive dust and gases can be generated during production and maintenance operations.
- 55 Gallon capacity
- Available in single and twin venturi specification
- Ideal for vacuuming up chips, dust, debris, liquids, or sludge in many hazardous location
- Powered by compressed air
For further specifications and information please see the table below, or call 0800 1300 402 where a member of our team will be happy to assist.
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2015 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE