The e-series: Helping your business and the environment
Mobile and static electric hot water pressure cleaning from Morclean
It is simple science and economics: electric heating will be better for the environment than using gas and oil.
The UK is committed to reducing its reliance on coal-fired power and gas, and is seeking sustainable energy. Electricity is already being generated using renewable sources such as wind, solar energy and wave power as well as nuclear energy and businesses must strive to reduce their own carbon footprint.
With Morclean’s electrically heated pressure washers, your business will not need to worry about the fluctuating price of oil. The efficient electrically operated hot pressure washers use electricity to heat water and help your business move towards net zero.
Electric heating: Resourceful and environmentally friendly
Increasing diesel prices are limiting some companies to have to resort to cold water cleaning machines. Yet hot water from an electrically heated pressure washer has so many advantages for efficient cleaning. Oils and fatty substances emulsify and break up, hot water rapidly dislodges dirt and debris from surfaces which will give much faster cleaning results. Hot water also evaporates quickly from surfaces: dry surfaces mean you can be back in operation quickly, increasing your productivity.
For a business that is aiming to limit the use of diesel, or perhaps diesel fuel is not an option for your operation, Morclean’s electrically heated mobile and static pressure washers are the solution.
No worrying about diesel or oil spillages and fuel storage requirements. And no worrying about wasted energy polluting the atmosphere through a flue, as with traditional boiler heating that relies on oil or gas. By using advanced engineering for the electric water heating components, Morclean has eliminated the need for outdated diesel burners.
Morclean’s Static electric range turns the energy into heat at the point of use: completely energy efficient so there is no energy wasted, no exhaust gases and no CO2 emissions.
Many commercial and industrial premises can benefit from this range of electrical heated pressure washers, popular within food manufacturing, heavy and light industry and the automotive industries.
Designed for ease and efficiency
The electric only pressure washer machines have been designed with the user in mind and have so many advantages to oil-fired equipment.
There are no delays in waiting for burners to heat the water, the water can be discharged and maintained at your chosen temperature.
With a number of electrically powered water heating elements in the machine, even if one of the elements stop working, the hot water will still be discharged. Traditional boilers powered by oil do not have this luxury, if they fail, you will need a replacement machine, or someone to repair it! And not forgetting the upkeep of oil-fired machines, both time consuming and messy to maintain the heating coils, none of this is needed for the all-electric pressure washers.
And the reason for hot water?
Studies show that cleaning with hot water is far more effective in getting rid of pathogens than some disinfectants, including chlorine!
By purchasing less cleaning chemicals, your business can not only save money but reduce exposure to your staff (and the environment) from cleaning chemicals. We have already mentioned the effectiveness of hot water in blitzing dirt, dissolving oily and fatty substances and hot water can be up to three times more efficient than cold water cleaning.
With an electrically heated mobile pressure washer, you can also manoeuvre your cleaning machine to the areas that you need it the most. Not forgetting that an all electric hot water pressure washer also reduces the drying time after cleaning, so your cleaned surfaces and items are ready to use again sooner.
Key Features & Benefits
- Models can be tailored with add-on facilities
- Water tank capacity of up to 375 litres, insulated in stainless steel
- Subframe construction of stainless steel
- Minimal thermal losses when idle
- Detachable door and pivot lid to allow access
- Clear digital displays with user-friendly controls
- Insulated hot water tank and heat retention to ensure 80°c temperatures (maximum)
- Option for cabinet (stainless-steel)
- Heating power up to 48kw
- 1450rpm motor (low revving)
- Maximum 110°C (Interpump) rating
The advantages of Morclean electric static units
- Energy efficient as the superior double insulated stainless steel boilers retain heat within the system even when idle.
- Hot water is produced nearly instantly and can be maintained at the desired temperature.
- High quality pump systems and no noisy emissions mean the electric pressure washers are quieter than many other pressure washing machines.
- Morclean’s electric hot water pressure washers will hold their value, having cabinets made from stainless steel, refined elements and quality components, requiring little maintenance.
- A large selection of electric hot pressure washing machines to choose from, with varying pressure and water flows, 18kW up to 48Kw machines (24kW can run on a 32A supply) and the option to tailor the machine for your bespoke requirements.
- Environmentally friendly – no Carbon Dioxide emissions.
- The tank filling system on some models has exceptional performance with a huge 375l tank, out performing most other machines on the market.
Testing of both the electrically heated options demonstrated the cost to recover the heat is the same as the cost to keep the machine left on continuously.