Inflatable Wash Pads
Our inflatable wash pads are a mobile fluid-tight floor that have been developed by Morclean in conjunction with a European manufacturer, in response to market demand, resulting from environmental legislation and regulations.
A Solution To A Problem
When a business or company currently produces waste water in one way or another, it has to be contained and possibly purified or removed.
Companies with this responsibility include:
- Transport Companies
- Valeting Companies
- Car Washing/Mobile Car Wash (when washing vehicle)
- Marinas & Boatyards (When hosing down and cleaning boats)
- Dredging Companies (when collecting and purifying sludge)
- Fire Brigade (When collecting large quantities of contaminated drain water)
- Cattle Breeders (When collecting water during cleaning and disinfecting of vehicles)
- And more…
One way to collect and purify fluid waste products is to build a permanent facility. But this often requires substantial investments and a permanent facility is not always a feasible solution.
A mobile receptacle with inflatable edges offers an alternative to this. The receptacle is mobile, flexible and easy to set up and remove. In addition, the receptacle can be supplied to meet your specifications in terms of dimensions, colour, design, etc.
Taking only seconds to inflate the water tight floor can be used as an inflatable wash pad, inflatable liquid tight floor, an inflatable water capture system or an inflatable car washing pad The inflatable wash pad can be supplied with a drain in the corners or as a complete water tight retainer.
Advantages Of The Pad
- The wash pad is mobile, flexible and fast to set up.
- The standard inflatable wash pad weighs only 1Kg per square metre and can be easily transported.
- They are durable, chemical-resistant and can be manufactured on a bespoke basis in various materials.
- Many applications are possible especially as the wash pad can be custom made.
How To Use The Pad
Simply roll out the mat and inflate it with the blower supplied. Drive the vehicle on to the inflated mat and you have a fully portable wash pad. When the vehicle drives onto the floor the edges bend and then bounce back into position and return upright.
Don’t worry, although it may seem like the inflatable floor may pop or burst, the floor will not be damaged by the weight of the vehicle it is designed for. This is a tried and tested product, and has taken 18 months of extensive r&d to produce.
Want to see it for yourself? Check out our YouTube channel or call us to set up your free, no obligation demonstration.
Tailored To You
We can design and manufacture to any size using various colours. Commercial vehicles and cars generally fit onto a 3m wide floor, heavy goods vehicles are better using 4.5M wide floor but the wash pad can be specified in any practical size and dimension.
As well as the standard PVC coated polyester fabric (900g /sqm) but we can make them in other coated materials, anti static coatings, high resistance coatings for excessive chemicals and various foil coatings.
Although innovative and easy to operate the wash pad is more than just a simple construction. All wash pads have to be fully tested and we guarantee water tightness of the floor. All welded joints and connections are vacuum tested and inspected during a quality procedure. Every wash pad is given a unique registration number which is printed on the side of the floor to ensure identification of all the products used during construction.
Water Technology Product Development
We can always advise on specific projects and offer a unique bespoke design and build service. Recent projects include inflatable de-contamination and disinfecting units. Inflatable wash pads can also be used in conjunction with our water reclaim units, pump out vacuums and high pressure water cleaners. Please contact us for advice on specific projects and innovative design challenges.
Technical Information: Materials
PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) – Standard Material
PVC is a relatively economically priced material, it is easier to work with, it has high resistance to UV and can be made flame retardant.
Generally PVC can be used for traditional diluted detergents used in vehicle washing.
Only in higher concentrations PVC is not specifically resistant to oils, petrol, chemicals, acids etc.
TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
TPU has a much higher abrasion resistance and has much better resistant to aggressive liquids, such as petrol, gasoline, mineral oils and chemicals in general.
It can also be made with anti-static coatings though it is generally less resistant to UV and weathering.
TPU/ PVC blend
This materials is a combination of the characteristics of PVC and TPU to obtain the benefits of both materials.
Alcryn is a thermoplastic elastomer with the look, feel, and recovery of vulcanized rubber.
This material is highly resistant to chemicals or acids. For many liquids it has an even higher resistance than TPU.
Abrasion resistance is equivalent to PVC and it can be produced in a fire resistant material.
Alcryn has a better UV resistance than TPU.
Inflatable Car Wash Demo
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2015 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE