More pressure, more productivity, more flexibility
The new XL is fitted with a hot water system, the machine is self-contained and generates its own hot water.
To increase productivity the XL machine will lift 3 240 litre bins at the same time, increasing speed and reducing time at the road side.
The XL machine is a great tool for a whole scope of contractors and operators. Not only will the machine wash 240 litre or 1100 litre bins, the higher performance means the unit is suitable for all trades and multiple uses
The robust trailer is fitted with a twin axle and 4 wheels for rugged and tough working conditions while on site, all mounted to a robust and galvanised trailer
No longer restricted to bin washing, the self- contained hot water XL machine can be used for mobile HGV or plant washing, building cleans, drain cleaning and flat surface cleaning to name a few
Our comprehensive range of accessory kits include rotary cleaning heads, longer hoses, quick release guns and lances, drain cleaners and much more. Contact us for more info
Reliability is key, the machine runs with a Honda petrol engine and built to a high standard, complete with anti-freeze filler and
The new triple lift XL model separates itself from the rest of the bin wash range and introduces a new platform for the operator to stand safely off the roadside. As well as providing additional roadside safety, the raised position offers a better angle in to the bin so that washing with the lance is more thorough.
Compared to the CUSTOM PLUS Binwash Machine, the CUSTOM XL has many more benefits. These include:
- Higher working pressure
- The ram/hydraulics are 2/3 times the size and spec of the CUSTOM PLUS
- Better suited to lifting commercial (1100 ltrs+) bins
- It’s better for patio and driveway cleaning due to the higher pressure (3000 psi) and rotary head
- Larger wheels, chassis and trailer
- *NEW* Safety platform so the operator can stand off the road
- 6 Stages of water treatment
- Unique silver filtration system that inhibits growth of bacteria
- Lifts 2 x 240 litre domestic bins
- Lifts 1 x 1100 litre commercial bin
- Can lift hinged and rolltop bins
- Conforms to NAWBW and EA guidelines
- Automatic detergent dosing system
The Bin Wash machines are incredibly easy to use, just fix the wheelie bin onto the lifting mechanism at the rear of the machine, press one button and the bin is lifted. Cleaning is effortless and the bin can be spotless in seconds.
Once elevated, the Morclean system drains the bin into a catchment tray in one simple process – water is filtered and ready to re-use throughout the day.
Morclean are actively looking for UK, European and worldwide distributors for our wheelie bin wash machines. The machines can be produced in various colours to suit your corporate branding, and are available for shipping worldwide. For more information on becoming a distributor, contact us today!
Take a look how it works:
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE