This heavy-duty build commercial pedestrian scrubber dryer traction drive is perfect for scrubbing and drying the floors of shopping and distribution centres. With its 500mm width brush and forward & reverse traction, the MSD500T commercial pedestrian scrubber dryer traction drive promises to wash medium range floors.
Commercial Pedestrian Scrubber Dryer Traction Drive MSD500T
- Construction: Reinforced polyethylene chassis & tank
- Drive: Forward & reverse electronic traction
- Robust rear traction wheels
- Large heavy duty steel brush head
- Brush & drive motors with lifetime lubrication
- Electronic adjustable speed control
- Ergonomic control panel with safety controls
- Heavy duty cast aluminium squeegee assembly
- Easy access to the solution tank for refilling
- Dirty water drain hose
- Water & detergent control lever
- Forward & reverse control switch
- Manual brush & squeegee lifting operation
- Drive handle with dead stop safety system
- Complete with PPL brush and two wet batteries
|Brush Size||1 x 500mm|
|Cleaning Performance||1800m2 per hour|
|Drive System||Forward & Reverse Traction|
|Power System||2 x 12v, 157ah Wet Batteries|
|Product Weight||100kg without batteries (230Kg with)|
|Total Scrubbing Width||500mm / 19″|
|Squeegee Width||850mm / 33″|
|Solution Tank Capacity||65L|
|Recovery Tank Capacity||67L|
|Brush Motor||24v, 375W|
|Suction Motor||1 x 24v, 550 watt|
|Drive Motor||1 x 24v, 200 watt|
|Dimensions LxWxH||130 x 50 x 100cm|
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE