ATEX Cleaning Products and installations are designed to work in potentially explosive atmospheres. They are specially constructed so that the risks of ignition is eliminated or reduced.
ATEX Cleaning Products
Electrical and non electrical equipment and installations in potentially explosive atmospheres must be specially designed and constructed so that the risks of ignition are eliminated or reduced.
All new equipment must comply with The Equipment and Protective Systems Intended for Use in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 1996 that implements the European ATEX Directive. This requires it to be assessed as suitable for a particular explosive atmosphere type and for this to be marked on the equipment along with CE and ATEX markings.
Morclean produce a wide range of ATEX approved, Zone Rated pressure washers, steam cleaners and hot water cleaners.
They can be built to your specific requirements including machines built to:
Zone 1 ATEX CE Ex II 2G EEx IIB T4
ATEX CE Ex II 2G EEx IIB T4
ATEX EExd IIB T4 CE Ex II 2G
Dust – Zone 22
Vapour – Zone 1 IIB T3
EEx D EDE 209 Rev 03
EEx D IIC T4 Zone 1
Zone 1 IIB T4
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE