Low running costs & eco friendly
Start your own cart cleaning business
Waste Cart Washing Machine Specifications
|Anti-Freeze Tank||5.0 US Gallons|
|Capacity||100 US Gallons|
|Flow||3.3 US Gallons|
|Pressure||200bar - 3000psi|
|Sanitizer Tank||1.0 US Gallons|
- Multi stage water treatment
- Unique filtration system
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Approved trailer and the lifting device is to ANSI standards
- Effortless two-cart lifting mechanism
- Fully protected, low voltage electrics
- Very low running costs – typically a few dollars a day!
- Automatic Sanitizer Dosing System
Cart Wash Trailer Weights:
|Empty (Trailer only):||Approximately 2860 pounds|
|Full Tank of Clean Water (160 Gallons):||Approximately 1650 pounds|
|Total Weight (Inc full tank of clean water):||Approximately 4510 pounds|
Of course, it’s impossible to gauge the weight of ‘dirty’ water as it depends how much debris is removed from the carts.
Water utilized per cycle:
Depends on how long you spend washing a cart. However, at 2-3 minutes per cart we’d re-use around 8-12 gallons of water per cart.
Take a look at how it works:
Why a cold water ‘trailer mounted’ waste cart wash machine is better!
- OVERALL COST: Much lower compared to the cost of a 4 x 4 mounted machine with extra cost for the automatic cleaning heads.
- VEHICLE COST: Purchase price of a smaller lighter vehicle is much less than a 4 x 4.
- FLEXIBLE: The van can be used for other jobs when not towing the cart wash. A dedicated 4×4 is likely to be parked up at the end of the round
- FUEL EFFICIENCY: A small vehicle is more fuel efficient than a large 4×4
- INSURANCE: The typical insurance for a 4×4 pick up is considerably more than a small van.
- OPERATOR RISK: When using a morclean TR200C trailer mounted machine, the operator stands within the purpose built platform, out of the line of passing traffic.
- RESALE VALUE: The resale value of a trailer mounted machine can be much higher as it can be used by anyone.
- EASE OF TRANSFER: A ‘made to measure’ cart wash fixed on a specific 4×4 can’t always be swapped to another 4×4, lowering resale potential.
- ALWAYS ON THE GO: Swap the trailer to another vehicle if a break down occurs or auto service is scheduled.
- STANDARD: No need for a special build as all trailer versions are of a standard size.
- FAST LEAD TIMES: Trailer machines do not have to be built to order or to fit a particular pick up which radically reduces lead times.
- OFFER ADDITIONALS: The cold water trailer mounted cart washer can also be used as a cold water pressure washer for yard cleaning, graffiti removal, etc.
- OPERATION: Trailer mounted machines require only 1 operator to lift, wash and rinse the trash carts.