A stylish and robust professional ride on floor sweeper designed for heavy duty industrial sweeping.
MSW 70R Style professional ride on floor sweeper
Constructed with a robust steel chassis and GRP panels, the professional ride on floor sweeper features:
- forward and reverse traction
- simple to operate controls
- choice of battery, petrol or diesel power
Take full advantage of the versatility offered by the MSW70R Style professional ride on floor sweeper and order the optional hydraulic hopper system.
700mm Centre Brush Width
1150mm Width with Side Brush
Up to 7,700m2/h Cleaning Performance
Battery, Petrol or Diesel Powered
Optional hydraulic waste hopper
- Power: Battery, petrol or diesel
- Chassis: Full Steel with GRP side panels
- Operation: Mechanical
- Polyester cartridge filters: Six
- Traction: Forward and reverse
- Brush lifting: Mechanical controls for front and main brush
- Heavy-duty superelastic rubber wheels
- Electronic speed control
- Electric filter shaker and wet pick up shut-off system
- Hopper lifting flap for bulky waste collection
- Hour counter and battery level indicator
- Seat safety sensor and safety horn
- Rear light and parking brake
- Complete with PPL main brush and side brushes
- Hydraulic hopper system
- Front light
- Overhead protection
- Reversing buzzer
- Non-Marking wheels
- Choice of filters
- Choice of brushes
|Model||MSW 70RB Style||MSW 70RP Style||MSW 70RD Style|
|Power||2 x Battery 12v 180ah||Petrol Honda 5.5HP||Diesel Yanmar 4.7HP|
|Filter Surface Area||6m||6m||6m|
|Main Brush Sweeping Width||700mm||700mm||700mm|
|Side Brush Width||420mm||420mm||420mm|
|Total Sweep Width||1150mm||1150mm||1150mm|
|Traction Drive||Forward & Reverse||Forward & Reverse||Forward & Reverse|
|Waste Hopper Capacity||62 litres||62 litres||62 litres|
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE