Industrial upright Vacuum Cleaner
Morclean Industrial upright Vacuum Cleaner range are constructed to be versatile in use, reliable in service and easy to maintain. With a powerful twin motor they are designed to clean efficiently almost any type of floor surface from hard floors to carpets. With their motor driven and height adjustable brushes they can handle the most difficult of task.
The lift out hose, wand and cleaning tools enable these models to perform suction vacuum cleaning, a task only previously possible with canister vacuum cleaners. These cleaners are suitable for use in shops, offices, schools, restaurants, hotels, public buildings, contract cleaning and local authorities.
Upright Vacuum Cleaner Features
- 3 stage filtration
- 150W fan
- cooled motor radio and TV suppressed
- 10 metre cable with moulded on plug
- roller brush
- double stretch hose
- 650mm wand
- crevice tool and upholstery/stair nozzle
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE