A classic industrial ride on floor sweeper with unparralled sweeping function, the MSW70R has unbeatable reliabilty.
MSW70R industrial ride on floor sweeper
Constructed with a robust steel chassis and GRP panels, the industrial floor sweeper features:
- forward and reverse traction
- simple to operate controls
- choice of battery-driven or petrol power
Take full advantage of the versatility offered by the MSW70R industrial ride on floor sweeper and order the optional vacuum cleaning kit.
700mm Centre Brush Width
1150mm Width with Side Brush
6,200m2/h Cleaning Performance
Battery or Petrol Powered
- Power: Battery or petrol
- Chassis: Full steel with GRP side panels
- Operation: Mechanical
- Polyester cartridge filters: Six
- Traction: Forward and reverse
- Brush lifting: Mechanical controls for front and main brush
- Electronic speed control
- Electric filter shaker with wet pick up shut-off system
- Hopper lifting flap for bulky waste collection
- Hour counter and battery level indicator
- Seat safety sensor & safety horn
- Rear light & parking brake
- Complete with PPL main brush and side brushes
- Vacuum cleaning kit
- Front light
- Flashing beacon
- Overhead protection
- Reversing buzzer
- Non-Marking wheels
- Choice of filters
- Choice of brushes
|Sweeper Model||MSW 70RB||MSW 70RP|
|Working Capacity||6200m2 per hour||7700m2 per hour|
|Traction Drive||Forward & Reverse||Forward & Reverse|
|Filter Surface Area||6m||6m|
|Main Brush Sweeping Width||700mm||700mm|
|With Side Brush||1150mm||1150mm|
|Side Brush Width||420mm||420mm|
|Dimentions HxWxD||1.14m x .91m x 1.43m||1.14m x .91m x 1.43m|
|Power||2 x Battery 12v 180ah||Petrol Honda 5.5HP|
|Waste Hopper Capacity||62 litres||62 litres|
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE