Electrically driven & heated high pressure cleaners
These machines are often referred to as steam cleaners but are not so. They run from a 415v 32amp or 64amp supply and heat the water from an all electric element, so the machine is fume free and can be used inside. A jet of high pressure is produced at around 80ºC and the machine can be used for internal pressure washing inside where fumes are a problem. The hot water production is a higher volume but lower temperatures
High pressure hot water washers, ideal for medium duty industrial users. Compact design and easy to use controls, self priming pumps, various options of pressure, flow and performance. Hot water pressure washers available in 110 volts, 240 volts and 415 volts supply and various options of power and performance, water flow and pressure. Auto-stop facility is a favoured option for most applications thus preventing wear and tear to the pump and seals.
|Pump Pressure bar/psi||Power|
Mobile high pressure hot water cleaners for the light to medium industrial user, auto stop as standard. Maximum temperature of inlet water is 60°C.
|Pump Pressure bar/psi||Power|
These rugged cabinets come complete with a removable lid for easy servicing & are constructed of either robust steel which is stove enamelled or stainless steel.
This is ideal for anyone who requires a fixed, secure, safe unit. They are each built to the customerís specification and can be supplied in any colour.
These units come complete with variable pressure control, thermostat, thermal overloads, auto time shut down, 10m high pressure hose, gun & lance.
Click below to view our full product guide. (opens in a new window)
<a class=”dt-single-image” href=”http://www.morclean.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/iso9001.gif” data-dt-img-description=””><img class=”wp-image-270 size-full alignnone” src=”http://www.morclean.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/iso9001.gif” alt=”iso9001″ width=”278″ height=”155″ /></a>
Morclean’s quality administration systems have been assured and approved to the standards and guidelines of BS EN ISO 9000:2000 for the sales, service and hire of industrial cleaning equipment.
Our registration no. is 94/121120 and our standards and guidelines are externally audited by CIS.
<a href=”http://www.morclean.com/customer-survey.html”>ISO 9001 registered </a>
- Please note that many models described on this website are bespoke, and as such cannot always be accurately depicted.
- All photographs and illustrations displayed on this website are representative of model ranges or a model series only. Individual models and specifications may vary from those shown.
- Please contact us if you require clarification or individual specifications of any equipment. Morclean reserve the right to update and amend the specification of our equipment and accessories without notice and in the interest of the customer.
- Images or specifications must not be reproduced with express written consent from Morclean Ltd.
- Any prices quoted are subject to VAT @ SR. E &OE